(part 15) Months

5 month
Lexa went into town with hope to get stuff for the baby.
She got a Baby Carrier for just in case things go wrong and they have to go on foot.
She got baby Formula for just in case things go wong and clarke needs some rest.
And last she got a baby set
Hope and lexa went back to the car and put all the stuff they got on the car and  headed back to the others.
6 Month
Lexa:" hey how you feeling
Clarke:" like i'm growing a baby inside of me"
Lexa went up to clarke and gave her a kiss on the lips
Clarke:" Lexa please promise me that if i dont make it you will take care of the baby and hope for me please"
Lexa:" CLARKE we all readly had this conversation you will not die ok you will be here with me taking care of our familly okay"
Clarke:" i know but you need to pomise me if i dont make it you will be their for the baby and hope please"
Lexa was sick of this if clarke dies giving birth to this baby she will not take care of it. She will just give it to bellamy and take hope and Alicia and leave.
Lexa:" i promise"
Month 7 and 8 went bye really fast and the baby was almost born. Hope and clarke were soo exited to finally meet the baby soon
9 months and 1 week has past and the baby was almost here.
Octavia was with clarke wail lexa was teaching hope how to shoot a gun with Alicia.
Clarke:" Octavia?"
Octavia looked at clarke
Clarke:" my water just broke"
Octavia:" Omg clarke the babys coming right know. Let me call Alaric"
Octavia ran to the house to go get Alaric. Alaric and Caroline and octavia went running out of the house and in the barn were clarke was.
Lexa saw this
Lexa:" Hey Alicia take care of hope i'll be right back"
Lexa went running to were they went she Entered and saw that the baby was almost here she went up to clarke and gave here a kiss on the lips and she hold her hand.
Lexa:" its okay babe u got this i'm right here"
Clarke was pushing and screaming and alicia and hope and raven and octavia, luna and the rest was wating outside because they wanted to see the baby.
1 hr past clarke took one more push
And both lexa and the others out side heard the baby cry.
Alaric gave the baby to clarke
Al:" congratulations guys you have a beautiful girl"
Clarke took the baby in her hands all crying out of joy
Clarke:" look lexa shes beautiful"
Lexa:" let me call hope"
Lexa went outside were everyone was waiting and when lexa came out every one stood up.
Alicia:" how is she hows the baby"
Lexa:" she fine and the babys to"
Every one was relieved and happy
Lexa:" hope sweety you want to meet your baby sister"
Hope nodded her head and both went inside.
Hope got close to clarke holding the baby.
Hope:" aww shes cute whats her name"
Clarke:" Madi"
Caroline:" let me go and clean your baby and then put some cloths on"
Clarke gave her the baby and she went to go clean it.
What they all did not know was that a lot of zombies were walking by the woods when they heard the baby cry they switched direction and are now headed to the sound.
Lexa:" hey hope why dont you go cheek on your sister okay"
Hope leasoned and went to go look for her baby sister
C:" lexa i love you"
Then clarke past out and she though that she died
Lexa:" No no no no no CLARKE NO i cant do this please i need you"
Lexa started to cry and Octavia and alicia came in running.
They came in and saw lexa crying on clarke.
Octavia went to go check her pulse but she could not feel it.
Luna came running in.
Luna:" Guys they are like 1000 zombies heading here right know we need to leave"
Lexa:" i dont care i'm staying with clarke"
Octavia:" alicia do something"
Alicia:"lexa we need to leave"
Lexa still crying for clarke
Alicia:" lexa you need to think about hope safty and your new born baby please"
Lexa:" i'm sorry clarke"
Lexa gave her a kiss on the lips and a tear escaped her eyes.
Lexa:" okay um alicia go get the car i'll go get hope"
But once every one got out a lot of zombie had already been their.
Octavia and raven stayed with clarke to get her dead body to their car.
Everyone had to go different ways because the zombies we're everywhere.
Lexa ran to the house to find hope
L:" hope lets go now"
Lexa took hope to the car running and killing zombies on the way.
Hope got in and lexa did not
Alicia:" were's the baby"
Lexa:" i thought you had the baby"
Alicia:" No i dont"
Lexa got off the car killing zombies and went back to the house.
And when she did she saw Alaric and  Caroline dead on the floor and zombies eating their body lexa went to kill them and started to look for the baby up stairs
Lexa went in a room and saw the 2 twin girls of the parent that are dead on the floor in the living room.
L:" come on lets go its not safe here, stay close ok dont go to far"
Lexa grabbed josie's hand and josie had lizzys hand
Then lexa killed 3 zombies that were their lexa look every were for her baby girl but could not find her lexa took the twins to the car and then she went back inside she heard a baby crying so she ran to the sound and saw the baby next to the open door of the backyard.
She stoped for a moment then she saw 5 zombie getting neer the baby she was thinking on leaving baby madi to die because she killed clarke.
Lexa was not thinking good she saw the zombies getting closer to the baby she wanted the baby to die.