(part 24)

When lexa heard this she was shocked.

Lexa:" how do we know she mine"

Clarke:"Don't get your hopes up lexa. She could be Bellamy's. But raven has been working on this machine because i wanted to make sure of madi and wanted to wait for the results to tell You but we are here now so come one let go see if she done with it"

When they got to raven they asked her if she was done so they brought madi, bellamy and the others.

Lexa:"Okay So we are here because raven made a machine to tell if Madi's my child or Bellamy's. But Bellamy we are going to make a deal. If madi is really mine. You will have to leave this place. But if she yours. I'm going to leave and take my family with me and leave madi with you. I'm only taking Clarke. Hope. Hope's girlfriend josie and josie's sister. Deal"

Clarke:"What lexa no"
Lexa:"Clarke its fine as long as your with me will be fine"

Clarke:"Be i'm her mother lexa"
Lexa:"Clarke Please trust me"

Bellamy:"I'll take that deal. And better start packing your bags"

Lexa:"Raven begin"

Raven grabbed some blood of madi and some blood of lexa & bellamy then she sat it down on the machine.

Raven:"Okay if Madi's lexa's child. It will go to lexa's side. But if its Bellamy's it will go to bellamy"

Madi:"But i don't want bellamy as a Dad i want mom"
Lexa:"its okay madi don't worry"

Then raven close the machine and they waited for 2 hrs.

Octavia:"How much longer raven"
Raven:"Actually its done"

When raven opened the thing she had a shocked face on....

Lexa:"What raven who is it"

Raven:"I'm Sooo Sorry lexa"

Bellamy:"Yess i knew it. Lexa start packing your stuff"

Madi just ran to Clarke crying.
Madi:"i don't want to stay Please i want to go with you"

Clarke:"LEXA DO SOMETHING"

Raven:"HEY HEY STOP I WASN'T FINISHED"

when everyone was quite raven started to speak again..

Raven:"like i was saying. I said sorry to lexa because all this time she thought it was bellamy's child. But really all this time it was her child. So congratulations lexa. Madi's yours"

When lexa heard this she ran to Clarke and kissed her on the lips. Then she picked up madi..

Lexa:"I'm soo sorry for not Loving you enough. Please forgive me"

Madi: Its okay mom. I get it"

Lexa sat madi down and looked at Bellamy.

Lexa:"Start packing. Your leaving in 20 mints, your done hurting my family"

20mints passed and Bellamy left. With food a car and his stuff.

And he never showed up again.

2 years passes.

In lexa's cell room.

Lexa went up to Clarke and hugged her. From behind then she kissed her neck.

Lexa:"Why don't we have another baby"

Clarke:"No lexa no more babys"

Lexa:"But we haven't seen a lot of zombie. It aways 10 zombies every 2 weeks. We are safe in this prison"

Clarke:"Fine then but if we are going to have another. Lets just pay its a boy"
Lexa:"Or its another girl"

Clarke:"okay lets make a bet. If its a boy i'm naming him but if its a girl your name her"

Lexa:"deal"

  -------------------------------------------------------

Lexa laid Clarke on the bed slowly she got on top of her and kissed her
On the lips.

Then she took all of Clarke cloths.
And she did the same.
Lexa:"better stay quite. Hope's with her girlfriend in the other room"

Clarke:"What if they are doing the same"

Lexa:"Will then i'm proud of her. Let her have sex with her. She cant get her pregnant anyways. She had a pussy. They both do. So shut up and kiss me"

Then Clarke kissed lexa again and then lexa went down and left kissed all over her wife's body. Then she stared kiss Clarke again.

She lined up herself on Clarke's entrance and pushed in.

Clarke:"Leeexxxaaa, Slow Please"

Lexa:"Clarke. I took your virginity away and i didn't go easy on you. And that how we made hope. So shut up"

Then lexa started to go faster and harder in clarke.
And Clarke was a moaning mess.

Clarke:"Lexxaa"

Clarke went to her orgasm and so did lexa and Clarke through she was done but she wasn't. Clarke closed her legs but lexa opened them.

Clarke:"Lexa Please stop your hurting me"

Lexa:"sorry Clarke it just you fell soo good"

Lexa just kept going and Clarke pushing herself off when lexa pushed herself more in.
Clarke:"Lexxxa stoop please"

Lexa:"Sorry Clarke just a little more remembered we making a baby and trust me it hard to get you pregnant"

Clarke:"Just Please hurry it hurts"

Lexa slowed down but when hard on the away up.

When lexa saw blood coming out of clarke she new that she finally go her pregnant. So she went hard to more times then she pulled out. And cleaned her up.

9 months passed and
Clarke had twins. A boy and girl...
The boy name was Aden and the girl's name was Charli.

Lexa and Clarke leaved happily with there friends and family and there babys.

And they lived happy ever after.

The end

Please don't jude on the sex part i tried my best..

But i finally finished this book.
Yesssss

I'm going to finishes Dangerous world next. Then the Avatar then wanda and Daisy missing child.

So be patient with me.

I only have just a few more part to write on Dangerous world. Then i'll keep writing the avatar and the other one at the same time.