fifteen

when i got to graysons i unlocked his door so fast. there brittany was, trying to make a move on him.

"so this is how your going to treat me?" i said to them
"kai it's not what it looks like." grayson said
"i wasn't talking to you but why would you say that if your innocent?"
"kai he's right i was trying to hit on him."
"okay but why? i watch your fucking kid whenever you want me to, i buy your kid shit all the time and you do this to me." i said
"kai you told me that you never bought kaden anything." grayson said confused.
"yeah because i didn't want britt looking irresponsible. i wanted her to look like the best mom she could be."
"kai i'm sorry. ethan and i broke up months ago and i just wanted someone to make me feel special." she said
"so you go after my boyfriend?"
"yeah because he's a cheater."
"he hasn't cheated on me."
"not yet. plus aren't you guys fighting right now." she said
"are you serious? your supposed to be my bestfriend and this is how you repay me? with a knife in my back? what did i do to you?" i said
"you went for grayson! i always wanted grayson, you knew that!"
"I HAD FEELINGS FOR GRAYSON BEFORE I EVEN MET YOU! y'know what it doesn't even matter. you have to leave and make sure you don't ask me for shit."
"fuck you."
"girl fuck you! your mad and i don't care." i said

she left. i hugged grayson and cried in his shirt. this hurts so much and i can't believe it. we went to my house and watched a movie in my room.

"kai i'm sorry. i'm so fucking sorry. i'm just stressed out. i don't know what to do when your not here and i miss you so much. i know your doing what you think is best for you and i was being selfish."
"why?"
"i don't want to lose you kai. i really love you."
"i love you too grayson."

we just held eachother for the rest of the evening. i missed him so much.

3 months later
today is the day of my graduation and it's my birthday. lucky me i guess. grayson, ethan, and the baby are coming to my graduation. my dad couldn't make it in time and olivia was stuck at work. she still doesn't live with us yet which is weird but whatever.

i couldn't believe it. i'm really done with this chapter of my life. we all threw our hats up and it's done. i'm officially an adult today. i met grayson, ethan, the baby, and olivia luckily made it for the important part of my part of my graduation. me throwing my hat in the the air.

i hugged grayson so tight. i had a tear fall down from my face and he wiped it and kissed me. i hugged ethan and grabbed kaden. i have my whole life ahead of me. i hugged olivia.

"thank you." i said.
"no problem honey."
"grayson, ethan. i love you two idiots." i said
"we love you too. happy birthday stupid." ethan said
"thank you." i said smiling

we took pictures and went to dinner. when we got there we already had a seat reserved for us. when we got seated i saw my dad.

"dad!" i said and hugged him really tight
"hey princess. i know i said i couldn't make it but that was only to your graduation." he said laughing
"whatever." i said and pushed him a little bit
"my girl is all grown up. eighteen years old!"
"i love you dad."
"i love you more kai."

we all got seated and i was sitting on the outside so i could sit next to kaden. we were coloring on his coloring page the waiter gave him, and ethan took a picture of us. i just ignored it because i didn't really care. grayson asked if he could get out because he had to pee. then i sat down and then ethan did too.

"ethan! what the frick dude." i said
"sorry i have to go now." she said smiling

i got up and let him out. after a couple minutes ethan came back and got on the inside. not even a full minute later grayson came back.

"you guys need to stop doing this!" i said laughing

i look back at grayson and he was on one knee. holding my hand.

"hey we're not getting married, but promise me that if were to get married you would say yes."
"grayson i pinky promise." i said and he got up and kissed me.

everyone started clapping for us and i started blushing. we sat back down and our waitress who brought us our food was brittany. she gave us our food and said hi to kaden. i wasn't mad it's her kid, i was mad because she tried going after grayson.

they brought grayson and i a cake since we got "engaged". i wasn't mad we just got free dessert and it was funny. on our way out brittany stopped me since i had the baby in my arms.

"kai i'm sorry."
"okay."
"will you forgive me?"
"i've already forgave you. we're just not friends anymore." i said
"how could you forgive me?"
"your supposed to forgive everyone. i don't take that shtuff to heart after it's already done and over with." i can't cuss with a baby on my hip
"kai i'm sorry."
"okay."
"why don't you care? i thought i was your bestfriend?"
"i thought you were my bestfriend too. then you went behind my back and tried getting with grayson. say hi kaden." he waved at her
"can he talk?" she changed the conversation.
"he knows some easy words but other than that still gibberish. he can walk though."
"can i hold him?"
"hi kaden. momma misses you. i love you okay." he started crying so she gave her back to me and he stopped
"i hate you so much, i hope you know that." she said
"have a nice day brittany." i said and walked to the car with kaden in my arms

it's not my fault i was there for her child more than she was. he learned to love me like he should love her. i put kaden in his car seat and ethan drove his car to his apartment. grayson and i got in the car and talked the whole ride home.

when i got in the house i took my heels off and rushed upstairs to take my dress off. i put some comfy clothes on and jumped into graysons arms.

"i missed you too." he said laughing
"shut up and give me my birthday present." i said
"it's at my ho-" i kissed him to shut him up
"not that one." i said and we made out.

i started leaving hickeys on his chest. he flipped me on my back and said; "my turn". he started leaving hickeys on my chest and stomach. he removed my booty shorts gently and was touching all over my body. he saw my lace underwear and removed it with his teeth. as soon as he did my front door opened and my dad yelled "we're home come downstairs."

we hurried up and got out clothes back on and went downstairs. grayson carried me downstairs so he could hide his boner. my dad saw that we were wearing our pjs and let us go back upstairs. to my dad that means we're trying to sleep. him and olivia left after 10 mins and i ripped my clothes back off.

then britt was calling me. this always happens to us, only us. we never can fuck in peace. can't wait until we get an apartment together.

"hello?" i said
"i'm sorry for what i said at the restaurant. im just mad because your such a good friend, girlfriend, and mom. i know your not kadens mom and that's supposed to be my job but i didn't want him. i don't even know if it's ethan's kid." i hung up.

i looked at grayson. i wanted to cry.

"what happened?" he said
"brittany doesn't know if its ethan's."
"kai your fucking joking! why is this just now coming up? did you know?"
"grayson no. britt just told me. i don't want to believe it."
"okay we have to tell ethan."
"grayson i don't want to break his heart."
"well we tell him now or when kadens older he submits one of the those tests to ancestry and ethan isn't his father. so we have to tell him."
"okay i'm sorry."
"your fine. just promise me nothing like this will ever happen when i get you pregnant."
"we're not having sex anymore because i don't want to be pregnant." i said laughing and kissed him

we got in my car in our pjs on and went to ethan's apartment.