five

grayson walked up to me after a couple minutes of waiting.

"britt if you want you can drive my car back and drop ethan off. i'm gonna go with gray." i said and tossed her my keys.
"okay. we'll be at your house." she said and her and ethan got in my car and drove off.

i got into graysons car. he was about to start the car and drive but i just wanted to talk to him. he didn't have to do that at all.

"no. grayson please just talk to me." i said grabbing his hand
"britt told ethan last night."
"i know. is that why you guys are all down today?" he just shook his head yes
"gray it's okay, i'm okay. but you didn't have to fucking beat his ass. thank you but, still." i said
"i don't care kai, he's fucked up in the head. if he could hit you, i can hit him, just a whole lot harder."
"shut up, you sound like you hunt." i laughed
"i'm serious, kai. he got what he deserved and he knows he did."
"okay babe, just drive. i have a headache. and you stink." i laughed.
"now, i want a kiss because you hurt my feelings." he said and laughed.

we drove back and listened to music and acting dumb together. we were at a red light and my dad texted me.
-
dad
hey princess i won't be home until next friday they sent the wrong date. im sorry i love you.
kai
it's okay dad. i love you too be safe.
-
grayson and i made it back to my house and he got in the shower. he smelled nice, so because i was bored and wasn't going to let him smell better than me, i got in the shower and shaved. i was going to feel like a brand new bitch.

graysons pov
kai went to go get in the shower so i left was to go to the store. i picked up some cookies to bake, a huge teddy bear, and some roses. i was just wanted her to be mine since we already like each other. when i got back and she had just got out the shower. so i acted like i fell asleep and i had ethan and brittany set everything up for me.

kais pov
i got out the shower and grayson was sleep so i climbed on top of him and hugged him. he hugged me back and started rubbing my back.

"i wasn't really sleep. you wanna go make some cookies?" he asked
"we don't have any." i said moving his hand on my ass.
"yes you guys do. i went down to check i was going to make them but i wanted to make them with you."
"yeah let's go." i said getting off top of him.

we went downstairs and there was a big teddy bear and roses and cookies. i turned to look back at grayson. he was smiling hard.

"let's make the cookies." he said. i just kissed him.

we made the cookies and watched a movie with ethan and britt. after the movie ethan and britt went to go sleep in my dads room. he really never cares unless i make sure i wash the sheets. plus he keeps all his expensive valuables in my room.

"kai."
"what's wrong?"
"nothing much. will you please just date me already." we laughed.
"yes." i said and kissed

grayson and i were just laying in my bed looking at each other. he kissed my forehead. ethan then came in the room. he sat on the bed and then asked me a question.

"kai you wanna go somewhere with just us?"
"sure. bye gray." i said and kissed him
"your really just going to leave me like that?" gray said
"i gave you a kiss!" i said and left with ethan.
-
"ethan where are we going?"
"just to walmart. i just wanted to hang out one on one."
"oh okay." i said.

he turned up the music and we jammed out until we got to walmart. we went inside and i saw jackson. he gave me a dirty look and came up to me.

"kai why are you with him?"
"ethan? because that's my friend."
"his brother beat my ass."
"sucks."
"don't get all tough now."
"jackson you aren't apart of my life anymore. you don't have control over me anymore. leave me alone." i said and walked away.

i brushed it off and joined ethan and ended up having a great time. we made tiktoks, rode bikes, and ethan showed me his best catwalk. we left walmart only buying chapstick and gum. it was 12 am when we left.

we out to the car and it had lipstick on the windshield. saying : "don't try to be bold now."

"ethan i'm sorry."
"for what?"
"jackson did that. i saw him on our way in."
"i know. it's cool let's just go to the car wash."
"okay fine."

we get there and i posted on my story a video of me hosing ethan with the pressure water. we got finished and i asked him what did he want to talk about.

"nothing really. i just missed you and you've been up graysons ass."
"true but you and britt have been getting pretty close."
"i like her duh." he said like it was nothing.
"wait, so you like, actually like her or just like her?" i asked. this is a serious topic that i haven't been updated on by either of them.
"yes like a relationship. i just don't know how to ask her out. she's gorgeous."
"OMG ETHAN YAYY! ethan has a crush." i was so excited.
"whatever. also i have to get her chick because that's her favorite place in the whole wide world." he said
"i know. i hate eating there now because we get it every other day." i said
"we gotta find her a new spot or something." he said laughing
"she likes wings. find a good wing place."
"i know the best one in jersey. we're going for lunch tomorrow."
"no i hate eating out everyday i'm cooking tomorrow."

i texted grayson and asked him if he wanted chick and he said yes of course. so i got him food and i'll just eat something when i get home. we then realized it was closed then got them something different.

ethan and i went into my room and there they were just sitting not knowing what to talk about. i gave grayson his food and a kiss. i sat next to britt.

"you guys didn't do anything when we left?"
"no. we don't know each other." britt said.
"that's why we left." ethan said
"makes more sense when you say it like that." britt said again.
"anyways i'm going to go cook up something." i said getting up
"babe your cooking? you should've said that." gray said sad
"okay seriously." ethan said
"i'm not cooking anything special."
"okay that made us feel better." ethan said sarcastically.

we all started dying. britt has never had my cooking because she eats chick-fli-a everyday. grayson and ethan on the other hand made me learn how to cook in middle school so i could make them food when their parents left to leave out of town. for one weekend. after that they would come over every saturday morning to make me cook them breakfast.

flashback
"kai can you please learn how to cook." ethan said
"why?"
"so we won't starve to death when cam tells us to make pizza rolls."
"okay i'll do it. only because i want to learn how to."
"your the best." grayson said

i made just a quick sandwich and went back upstairs. ethan and britt were in the guest bedroom. grayson was still eating. after we got finished we fell asleep for the day ahead of us tomorrow.