Dinner with Thor

"The man wants a goat," Dean reported as he walked into the room where Coulson and some of the other agents were sitting.

"A goat? Are you serious?" an agent asked.

Dean shrugged. "Hey, the god of thunder wants a goat. Who are we to deny him?"

"Do you think his lordship would settle for Texas Roadhouse?" Coulson asked.

Dean laughed. "Where are the spare clothes? I'm going to take them to him."

One of the agents showed Dean where a stack of SHIELD-issue clothing was kept and he walked down a corridor and toward the shower stalls. As he neared the bench, he called out to announce himself.

"This shower is an incredible feat," Thor called out, his voice bouncing off of the bare walls.

Dean chuckled at this notion but had to agree. "We've ordered you some food. No goat, I'm afraid. But I think you'll like it nonetheless."

Thor approached the stall door that divided the shower area. It came up to just below his chest. He rested against it and laid his arms over the edge. "Though it may not rival a feast on Asgard, I am certain that whatever meal your men have hunted for me will be a good one."

Dean looked up at the wet man and couldn't help but notice the structure of the muscular shoulders, chest and arms. He knew Thor was built well, but seeing the exposed parts of him drenched in water and steam was incredibly telling. He looked down and saw Thor's bare calves and feet, noting that they were just as big and muscular as the other parts were.

"Well, I should leave you with some privacy," he said as he set the folded clothes on the bench and started to turn around.

"Nonsense, Dean Allen!" Thor said as he opened the stall and walked out. "Stay and tell me of yourself. You know much about me but I know nothing of you."

Dean turned around just as Thor had emerged. Nude and dripping water onto the tile, he was as oblivious as he was proportionately appealing.

"Wow, everything about you really is big," Dean whispered to himself before quickly turning around.

Thor finished running the towel through his blond mane and beard and began to towel his body off. "Why do you turn away?"

Dean shrugged. "I...I was just trying to give you some privacy."

Thor chuckled and walked alongside Dean. "Are all mortals as reserved as you?" he asked as he walked toward the doors.

"Your clothes!" Dean yelped as he watched Thor's naked backside. A droplet of water was running down his expansive back and onto the muscular bottom. Dean had a fleeting thought of wishing he was that droplet.

Thor turned around, alarmed by Dean's tone. He scowled in amused confusion. "What is wrong?"

Dean held up the stack of clothes so that his view of Thor's generous manhood was obstructed. "Look...Thor...if you're going to be here on earth, you need to try to understand some things about our culture. We don't just walk around naked in public. Well...nudists do, I guess. But that's a whole other thing we don't have time to get into"

Thor accepted the clothes and leaned down. "I am in debt to your kindness and generosity, Dean Allen. I will wear your clothes if it would please you." He smiled broadly and winked at him.

Dean leaned against the wall and let out a sigh of relief as Thor dressed in the navy blue SHIELD t-shirt and shorts. Dean handed him a pair of the largest flip flops he could find.

Thor stood before him and smiled. "And now...we feast."

"You've got a lot of nerve Fury," Dean said as he spoke to Director Fury.