HARRY POTTER HEADCANNONS! !!!!!!.

When Teddy Lupin was told that his father was a wearwolf  he thought that he had the coolest dad in the world.

Ginny bought Harry a temporary tattoo of a Hungarian Horntail  just for fun.

When Ron and Hermione were painting there new house Ron suggested that they paint it lavender.......Hermione never spoke to him for  a week and vowed that she would take revenge.......when she was pregnant she told Ron how much she really ,really wanted to name their son Victor the second......Ron never mentioned lavenders name again.

Teddy lupin  got chocolate everywhere he went from everybody.

Rose may have inherited her mother's brains but that's not where her fear of spiders originated from.

In the weasley - Granger household hermione was never the one to give her  children sweets. .......she was still the daughter of two dentists.

Ron's infamous yule ball dress robes were found by Hugo......the teasing lasted for days.

Hermione and her parents spent hours explaining how aeroplanes flew to Mr weasley.

On those rare occasions when harry would visit Dudley and his family he would  call him Big D.

Molly weasly always made weasly sweaters for all her children, children - in law and grandchildren including teddy lupin ......she started her work at around September.

___________________________________

Hi guys!!!hope you liked it .....don't forget to vote,comment and follow! ! and this book is getting sooo much attention!thanks sooo much!!!-saucegirl