Chapter 7

We stand up and walk to my new house. Out back by the pool my sisters lounged in the sun chairs while Eros was at the grill with plates of meat.

"V, I see you are feeling better after your little display." Ludus giggles at me wagging her eyebrows at my naked body and the three men following after me in no clothes.

"I am very refreshed Ludus, thank you for noticing." I say sarcastically. I hear Phobos chuckle at me. I roll my eyes and smile but they couldn't see that, but my sisters could. Philia hands me and the men behind me some clothes to put on.

"Thank you P. I appreciate it." I say and head over to the drink table and grab a Seagram's. I was shocked to see it but happy that my favorite flavor sangria was here.

"Mom brought it special for you from the house." Agape tells me. I smile and open it. I let the refreshing crisp taste of apple, orange and cherry fill my mouth and slide down my throat easily. I savor the taste. Deimos picks one up and drinks it as well.

"That's almost as good as ambrosia." He says to me and I nod in agreement. I walk and sit on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. Erebus sits on my right and Deimos on my left, while Phobos is helping Dad and Eros grill the meat.

Erebus takes my hand into his and I look down at our intertwined fingers. His big hands were warm and surprisingly soft. I liked the feeling and I looked up at his triumphant smile. His lavender eyes sparkle with happiness and I felt my own happiness rise up. I blush and give him a small smile before finishing my drink.

I look across the pool and see Agape and Ludus whispering to each other. I roll my eyes at them and they giggle. "Don't look now but I think we have an audience." Erebus whispers in my ear and I giggle. I look into his eyes and loved the affection and mischief swirling there. I couldn't help myself, I lean over and kiss his cheek.

I hear several giggles from my mom and sisters as I pull back. I blush and look at the water. It was abnormal for them to see me actually like someone for more than the pleasure they could give me. This would be the first time they every watch me fall in love with someone.

I felt myself slowly falling for these three. I mean the water adventure we shared was amazing but these three consistently made me really happy. I liked being around them. He squeezes my hand in his and I smile as he chuckles.

"V go make the salad." Eros yells to me over his shoulder. I see Phobos glare at him and nudge his shoulder. When Eros looks Phobos shakes his head at him. He turns and looks at me and I give him a smile. He was sticking up for me and I liked it. I put my empty drink down and stand up to go make the salad.

I walk inside and pull out the ingredients for the salad. I start chopping them up as Deimos walks in. He pulls another knife from the butcher block and begins cutting up the veggies with me.

"Do you always do what Eros says?" He asks me. I burst out laughing. I shake my head no as I try to catch my breath.

"No, I just make the best salad for when we Barbecue." I explain still slightly laughing. "Eros barks orders like dad does." I tell him. He smiles and continues helping me make the salad.

"How are you feeling after the Arena?" He asks me. His seriously gazes into my eyes. I know he is using his powers to make sure I am ok.

I sigh and look down at the counter. "I have no clue to be honest. I am scared of what my display will bring. Will Zeus and Apollo, possibly other gods, seek me out desperate to have me? How long can I deny the king of the gods? How do I choose which god to be with? I'm scared that I am starting to fall for you boys and I have no clue what to do about it." I tell him honestly.