Same Mistakes

Prologue
_______

After the honeymoon. Luke realized that he might be having another baby. For him this was too early for another member to the family. He wanted to wait at least another year or until Allison was fully potty trained. But seems like they forgot to use protection during the honeymoon, isn't that what a honeymoon is for? Having babies?

That's where most wedded couples make their first child. Or so they thought that's where it happened the most. Luke was afraid of having another kid. Yet he's not. He's capable to raise another child, but he's not sure about Ashton.

~

Today was their first day back at their house. The first thing they heard when they walked in was,

"Feeling myself. I'm feeling myself. I'm feeling my..."

That was really new. They don't listen to rap that much so this caught them off guard. Ashton knew it would mostly likely be Calum hearing this. That boy is always listening to something new.

"Ash, I'm going to the bathroom." Luke said.

"Okay. Babe, I'll put your bags away. And make us something to eat." Ashton said.

Luke smiled and ran to the bathroom, only to throw up. He knew what this meant. Should he tell Ashton now or later. Luke decided to wait a while before he tells Ashton.

Luke washed up and walked back downstairs. This time he knew the song that was playing, sadly he didn't approve of it. It was 'Anaconda' by Nicki Minaj. Luke did not want Allison listening to this.

"Turn that off!" Luke yelled

"A dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles..." Jessy was cut off by her dad.

"Jessica Yvonne Irwin! You shouldn't be singing this in front of Allison!" Luke yelled.

"Dad! When did you get here?!?" She cheered.

"Not that long ago. Now change the music before you get grounded." Luke said.

"Yes, Dad." Jessy respond.

"How was the honeymoon?" Becky asked.

"Really nice. That's for asking Becky." Luke said.

"Did you two get kinky?" Becky asked.

Luke and Jessy paled. Becky just stood there as if that was the most normal thing in the world. Luke walked out of the living room. Jessy just stood there and looked at her.

"Ashton! Is the food ready?" Luke asked wanting to forget what Becky said.

"Yes! Now wash up and let's eat!" Ashton yelled.

Everyone, Luke, Michael, Calum, Becky, Jessy, Rosy, and Allison, washed up before they started to eat. Luke thought it would be a great idea to tell them now, target than later.

Luke cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him. Luke started to shake a bit, not to the point where it was noticeable.

"Guys... I have to you something. Luke started off. Ashton slowly put his soda down, while everyone else was still eating their sandwiches.

Luke looked around, "I think I may be pregnant again...."

Ashton got up from us place. He walked over to Luke and hugged him. Then that cute moment was ruined by Becky,

"So my question was a yes?" she asked

Ashton looked at her with a confused look. Luke just blushed because she was right. You can't blame him though. There was no kids or interruptions.

"Becky, if I say yes will you be happy?" Luke asked.

"Maybe..." she said.

"Yes."Luke answered.

Becky beamed with happiness, she's a weird kiddo. But that's why she fits right into the family. 'If your not weird, or if you can't hang, there's the door.' Motto of the Irwin household.

~

After everyone had left, everyone that lived in the house were in the living room. They talked about the future baby, even though it's too early.

"Why do you think it's a girl?" Ashton asked.

"I can feel it." Luke said.

"I say it's a boy." Jessy agreed with her father.

Then all of the sudden the doorbell ring through out the house. Jessy got up and answered the because her parents were too tired to get it. Jessy wished that she didn't. She saw someone she that she would never see again.

"Jessica, please forgive me."

Will Jessy make the same mistake?

(A/N): Same Mistakes! Like it?

Book #2! I promise the book will be better. I just put this so you can kinda know what's happening. Most of this story is going to based off Best Mistake. So same characters, same place. And all that.

And yeah comment somethings you want to happen in the book. Yeah? Okay. I still have no plot for this book. So if you have any idea that I can use please don't be shy, please help me! SOS!

See ya later.

ByeXxx