Chapter 20- And so it starts

~Anna's POV~

Today must be the busiest day ever. I'm running around helping all the girls mend their dresses to fit perfectly, do their makeup, and figure out their hair. I can't wait for later, I have the perfect dress and date. I have set all my worries aside for the day. We've already had lunch but half the people didn't go, I assume because they're already getting ready. The ball starts in about an hour. Lily and I decided to get to our dorm and get ready together. Evie still wasn't there. Thinking about it I haven't seen Evie all day. I heard she has a date but no one knows who. I zipped up Lily's dress and did her hair. She looked amazing. Harry's gonna be so jealous and regret what he's done. She went over to the mirror to look at herself. I followed behind her and hugged her from the back.

"You look amazing!" I said.

"Thank you so much! I couldn't have done all of this without you." She said in response.

Then she helped me get ready. It was the most beautiful dress I could ever imagine. I just hope Draco likes it. I looked over at the clock.

"We're gonna be late!" I said and we started making our way to the Great Hall.

There were so many people and they all looked amazing. We saw Cedric and he came over.

"Ready?" He asked holding out his hand to Lily.

She nodded. I knew that she was still upset about not going with Harry but I also knew that she would be fine. Now all I had to do was find Draco. I waited at the top of the stairs looking down at the crowd of people below me.