Epilogue!- The end for now

~Anna's POV~

We all graduated from Hogwarts. The last few years got crazier and crazier, there was a whole wizarding war but you don't care for that. Draco and I have settled down. We inherited Malfoy Manor. Lucius and Narcissa decided to retire somewhere smaller and quieter. Draco proposed to me last month, we plan to get married next year here at the manor. Lily and I are still best friends. In fact her and Harry don't live too far from us. Harry and Draco have learned to get along and are working on becoming friends. We keep in touch with a few of the others from school but we haven't seen them in some time. I still miss Cedric everyday I live. I put up his wand over the fireplace in our living room. Tomorrow Lily and Harry get married and I, her maid of honor. It's crazy how everything happened because of a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin. 

Authors note: Thank you so so much for reading! I really hoped you enjoyed the book! If you're looking to read another Wattpad story check out my new book 'The Slytherin Queen' It's somewhat similar to this one (involves both Cedric and Draco) but in more of an enemies to lovers. I improved my writing for this next book and with everyone I publish!