Chapter 30- Page 365

~Lily's POV~

Walking through the corridors this morning there was a lot of chatter. Walking past groups of people you could overhear them talking about the tournament. I even heard my name and Harry's mentioned. When I got to class I sat at the back next to Anna in our regular spot. I'm scared for Harry. He mentioned his scar hurting earlier and that's never a good sign. I'm proud of him and what he's done in the first 2 tasks but no one knows what this one is going to be like. I can tell there's something wrong with Anna. I assume it's to do with Cedric and the tournament but she came late so we didn't have time to talk about anything before class started. I completely zoned out and didn't listen to a thing Snape said. My stomach was all knotted about the tournament and I'm not even competing. I heard the sounds of book pages flipping and I came out of my zone. I nudged Anna.

"What page?" I asked. She shrugged. I guess she zoned out as well. I peeked next to me where Neville was sitting. I saw he was on page 365.

"365" I whispered to Anna and we flipped through the rough pages.

Class was shortened because of the last task. Anna and I got ready, we put on our house scarfs, jumpers, and shoes. We waited for Draco then we headed outside.