4

(Sunday: 10:30) 

 Her father knock the door on Milena's home. -Ha father. Come in. Milena turned off the TV and sat her father in the living room. She started to speak slightly tense. -Hm, dad. You wouldn't come to see me much. Why did you come? "Look, Milena! I can be your stepfather. However, you still have to count me. I'm not the reason your mother disappeared. This is the first time I will tell you. Your mother was seeing someone other than me! The rest .. -Yes, the rest will make up something like you know. They do not eat! "Ya! So it is. "Robert would soon show some of the photos to Milena. Milena stammered in surprise: -This .. These? What are these?!? No! This is not my mother. I do not believe you. I print my mold these are either montage or some other woman! My mom would never do such a thing !! Then... Robert was so angry that he wanted to slap Milena. ''Then what?!? Is there more to this business?!? I'm asking you, Milena! Yes, to you! Do you still think your mother is an angel? If you still say yes after these photos, there is nothing to say! "Milena was on the rage. Shouting: -Go! Go, get out of my house. Get out! Now !!" Robert spat on Milena's face. Then he left without even looking back. At the end of the corridor, he didn't even realize that death was waiting for him.

   Old neighbor Bobby slowly opened the door when he saw blood in the doorway. Then he was speechless. Robert's body was in front of him, piled up in blood. He immediately called the police. Tomorrow morning everyone in the apartment and some suspects would testify. Milena took permission from the manager at her workplace and went to the police station. She would make the first statement. It was the same day she had an argument with her father, the day of the murder. She entered the security department slowly. The interrogation started: "Yes, your name is Milena Rick, age 23, lives on Demmeq Street, 17th street. Textile worker. Her social life is little. She studied medicine at high school."

-Do you have anything to add, for now?  -No, police.