19

Helena opened her eyes. However, she could not move or breathe. She would stay still for minutes, his movements locked. Later, with the first breath she would take, she would feel like she was resurrected. Her dream and lockdown had such profound effects that he chose a psychic for it.

''Hello there!" "Hi, Mr. Jakie. I have to tell you something. I want you to listen carefully. "

"Of course, Helena. I'm ready to shed some light on whatever problem you have. Are we starting right away, or will it be necessary to wait for you to put your mind up a bit?"

The town's policemen made their way to the address given to them on a surprise mission. The house they went to was strange. There seemed to be nobody but she was very neat. They then looked at each other. There was a short silence. After a while, they heard a 'click' sound from the hall. the cops were immediately thrown where the sound came from when the great cop was brutally hit. The other cop was able to escape by jumping out of the window at storm speed. 

She acted so quickly that everything happened in seconds. The surviving police never remembered such a nimble moment. She was going to make his way to the police station soon.          

                                                            (-At the police station-)                                    

-Hello Fredrick! What the hell is this? What happened?!? Tell me! 

Other colleagues would welcome her in a near-normal manner. But those who asked could do so. Willie had just been out of shock. He tried to tell him what happened: 

-No ask, folks. We raided a killer's house. But Marky is Dead. Everyone in unison: Ah! Can't be!

Police Marky's ex-girlfriend Cameron was crying.

 "The sooner he died. However, my mind was always there. Let him find himself in peace.''

 His crying would soon turn into hiccups. Soon she would go to the bathroom and try to calm herself down. It was as if he was shedding tears with his whole soul, not with his eyes. 

Fredrick was going to explain the details of the event a little later. The brain of his friend, who entered his job at the police station at the same time as him, was filled with doubt. (How can things happen so quickly? Interesting indeed.) His superiors would agree with him. However, Fredrick would not be cleared of this job easily, he would deal with the slanders thrown at him.