13

As Sharon died, she saw herself passing through a vortex. Cillian was crying. When the tears stopped, it stopped for a while first. Then he started thinking. If this man who came sneaking home was a thief, wouldn't he have killed them both?

He said, "Then why just killed my wife and didn't get in on me?"

Towards the morning he recovered and headed for the police. Things were starting to get messy. What was happening at Baxtewos? Moreover, there was no clue. The head of the town police would make a decision that would surprise everyone. He wanted the help of a psychic and a metaphysicist.

"Yes guys, maybe I'll be ridiculed, but time is running against us. Someone or someone has to do this job! "There will be no discussion!"

Police was to speak with Milena on the phone. Then he would go to the people they wanted help with.                                                        

 -Yes, Sir. I support you. I don't care what the substance team thinks. If only they can enlighten this matter. But they are people with strong feelings, as you know. So you have to be careful. You know them better though. However, I still wanted to remind you."Thank you, Milena. I'm looking forward to how this impasse will be resolved. See you.''        

 Two days had passed. As Helena was leaving school as usual, she would meet her friends without much ado in speaking to her mother. A little surprise awaited him on the way. His eyes suddenly seemed to darken as he was running out of ice cream. She saw two large fangs. He was terrified without knowing.

Marshall was the first to spot Helena from afar. They glanced a little. Afterwards, Helena would give her the first greeting. They liked each other. Other friends were also aware of this. Ted said, "So Lenny, what about your aura-work?"

"Is there any progress?"

"Look Ted, I know. You don't really believe in these things. But this is true! You will soon see proof. My proof will surprise not only you, but everyone. So I say don't make much fun of you. "

"Okay, Lenny! OK! I am your friend. Of course, I will respect you even if I don't believe them. "

Marshall would take the floor:

 "Helena, what happened? you look like you are nervous. Did something happen?''

"Hmm. Marhsall I'm..."

 "Yes, Helena!" " I've had something very strange today. I got goosebumps!''

All of them: "Oh! Tell me, Helena," he said.

"I saw two huge teeth trying to bite me. They seemed to sink into me. Then I awakened myself and quickly came to you."

"It's very interesting. Don't worry, Helena, we're with you. Nobody can do anything to you."

 "At least with us!" Said Marshall.

"Thank you, Marshall, for consoling me. I need morale. "Helena stared at the sky for a moment. However, there was nothing strange in sight ...