14

When Helena got home, her mind was on those two big teeth. She wanted to take a hot bath. However, she was unaware that the killer was waiting for him in the bathroom. Shortly after turning on the lamp, the stab wounds first hit his stomach, and after a few seconds of screaming, the killer pierced his neck. The curtains and tiles were soaked with blood. Helena's next-door neighbor immediately called the police.

The cops got stuck in traffic a little. They would start a little conversation among themselves.

"Are you aware that there are many murder cases these days. "Who will come out of under?"

"Who knows? Actually, I am very curious too. "I think he's out of state, you think?"

"I didn't think about that. Hmm .. how should I know? "

"Is it a man or a woman? Do you want the killer woman to come out? There was no female serial killer for a long time. "

"Not that, we didn't get any clues. I'm a police officer of the years, I've never seen anything like that. It bothers me sometimes. We will also deal with psychics. Hey, when are we left? "

 "I think so. We're wasting time with them, in my mind. "

 "Who knows? It also helped us. Would you like to reduce our burden? "

 "It would be better if it actually did. Only for this possibility is tolerable."

 "We came to Helena's house!" 

"The neighbor's apartment next door is the house we will enter."

The police opened the door. They saw a blackout as they were going into the bathroom. Both were startled. Then they looked at each other.

Then they looked at each other. There was a short silence. After a while, they heard a 'click' sound from the hall. the cops were immediately thrown where the sound came from when the great policeman was brutally hit. The other cop was able to escape by jumping out of the window at storm speed. he acted so quickly that everything happened in seconds. The surviving police never remembered such a nimble moment. He was going to make his way to the police station soon.