20

The street vendor Sam was learning about what was happening and all the other developments, and his confusion was growing exponentially. In his new home, he started talking to himself:

-Hey, hey. What's going on in this town? I wonder if it's my turn. So why what? What will be the result?..

Sam's head was full of questions. There was no answer to his mind. Everything remained a big secret. Sam soon looks at the phone at home:

-Hello, Milena?

-Yes, you knew that, Sam.

-What's up. You wouldn't called at this time. Was there an improvement?

-Exactly. You will laugh at this!

-What am I going to laugh at, Milena?

-You have a witch in the forest? They saw him in the street.

- Are you kidding now, Milena?

-Yo! It's not a joke. Really, it happened.

-It sounded incredible.

- Maybe it was a first for him.

-I feel it ain't burned

-I also know the history of this town.

So what are you saying?-I am saying this. For the first time, a witch appears on the streets of Baxtewos.

-Yeah. Well, has anyone taken a photo, video or something?

-I haven't learned that yet. I'll let you know as it progresses, my friend.

-Okay Milena, see you, I hope.

Sam started reading the messages from Tele.... now. There was a message from Freda:

-Hello, Sam. How are you today? Sam writes the answer.

-My pleasure is considered in place.

In the evening, come to the restaurant at the end of the street. The account will be on me.-I have no objection, Freda. I would love to come.

-Bye, Sam.

-Bye, Freya.

                                                        (the evening :)

-Come on, Freda, you're late. It's almost time to drink green tea.Sam wasn't going to make a voice heard by anyone until Freda arrived. He would always be silent now. He had put his phone on "vibrate mode" to avoid being noticed. A message was coming in every three to five seconds. He did not neglect to read from time to time.-Sam. I came.

-Hello, Freda. How are you, we shouldn't meet.

-I'm fine. By the way, I'm sorry I'm late, Sam. There was also an important job.

- Did the boss summon the meeting?

-Yeah, how do you know that?

-No! I just guessed! I threw it, didn't it.

- Hold on, really.They were laughing mutually. However, the waiter would interrupt this.-Yeah, what would you buy?

-I want a bowl of fish soup. Then I'll buy bitma with sealed sauce.

-Hmm. I'll buy mushroom pizza with chef's soup, it should be two slices.

-Do you have a drink request?

-Diet coke.

-I want malt juice. We don't want salads. We won't buy dessert either.

Sam and Freda started gossiping about the witch. But the words would remain unfinished. Because there was a severe earthquake. Everyone was screaming.

-Help! Avoid!

-Everybody run away, earthquake is happening!-God almighty save me.There was a sudden stampede at the exit door. Everyone was trying to turn to the door. One person fell on the ground and was crushed.

- What's that strange sound?

The earthquake ended without building damage. The oppressed man had a heart attack. Strange noises were making. An old woman shouted for intervention.

-I'm a doctor. Open up all, everyone!

The oppressed man vomited this time too. However, not much vomit was spilled around. First aid started now.

-Come on, man. Hold on, hold on.