6

Milena was going to work eating apples today. While walking, he came across a street musician. She didn't know the song he was playing, but he still tried to accompany it. They met for a moment. Milena walked away from there, listening to music for two minutes, giving the player some distortion. She thought of the guitar player in high school. He plays as well as she does. Does he live on the street? Who knows .. she said. The foreman was piling up the pieces of cloth, just like every other day. However, there was more work today. Because these expeditions were about twice as long.

 All the workers took a deep breath. This, of course, did not care for others ...Everyone was exhausted. But it was Milena who stood best. Because she drank energy drink today. Her tiredness would end with a deep sleep anyway.

-Who is it? Milena took slow steps towards the door. It was Sam seen through the hole. He was surprised. It was the first time he was coming to his house. She opened the door and invited Sam to his room. On the one hand he was heading towards the kitchen. 

-Eh Sam, what do you want? Tea or coffee? "It's just coffee; with milk. "Sam said. They were both talking with joy. 

 -Dore told me a dream the other day. I didn't know if I was scared or laughed."How so, Milena? "I don't understand." Sam stood suddenly when Milena had finished telling the dream. Sam then explained to Milena what a fortune teller she went to told her. Milena was listening attentively. He would interrupt the conversation with the question: 

-Yes, Sam, was there anything the fortune teller said about me? "Yes, he had everything he said about you, Milena." Milena was a little nervous. He continued:

-So why didn't you tell me anything? "I don't know, I thought the person I was going to at that moment made up. I wish I had explained. I wish!"

- Actually, you're right, Sam. The prophet who comes before him is cut off these days Naturally, trust in people with this title is gradually decreasing. I was surprised, too, who to believe. Anyway, never mind for now. "Yes, Milena, I'll never mind. See you. Bye."

-Bye Sam. Milena was on the way to becoming a skeptic. She threw his intuition first and his brain back.

-I wonder if my feelings lead me to the killer? Or wouldn't it? She lay down on the bed. She went to sleep after he finished the book in her hand. On the way to work, Milena noticed that Sam was out of place. She went to the factory saying he must be a patient or something. She summoned Director Milena to her side. Milena was delighted to hear that she had received the bonus.