12

''Hello. Who are you? "Said Sharon.

"Do you remember the girl in the mall? That is my job. You're next."

''Me?!? What are you saying? "

"Don't interrupt me, B.... You will die in such a way that everyone will talk about you. Get the news.."

Sharon immediately hung up her phone in her face. He ran to the police...

                                                                              * * *

He was looking left and right as he entered the police station door, Sharon. Well, it had been ten years since he came here. He remembered his last arrival for a moment. He was starting to feel dented. The cops directed him to the supervisor.

"Yes Sharon, tell me what happened to you. Do you know who is calling you? "

" No, sir, I don't. His voice was completely foreign. "

"What time did that person call you?" 

"He called me at 14:50. The conversation lasted a minute. " " He cut it short, is that it? "

"Yes, that is the boss." 

" Was it a man or a woman? "

"It was a man. "His voice was full."

"Can you guess your age?"

"Yes, someone in his 30s had a voice."

"Ok, Sharon, we'll try to find him by searching what phone he's calling from, location, location and other information. Thank you for informing.''

"Thank you, sir."

Sharon would take a slightly more nervous psychology as she left the building.Cillian would greet Sharon at home:He greeted him saying "Welcome, Sharon."Her husband would not only make her smile today, but would give her the gift she received for her wedding anniversary.

"Cillian, oh Lord. This is a great thing. "You're a super."

Sharon started hugging Cillian. As the minutes passed in these circumstances, the phone rang.

"Hello, who are you?"

There was no sound. This time. 

"Hello, you don't sound." 

"Who are you?" He said. 

Again, when there was no sound, he hung up the phone. Cillian went to the toilet. Suddenly there was a rumble. Soon Sharon would be terrified. The killer caught Sharon at her home. Sharon fell to the ground with two bullets. The murder had happened so quickly that Cillian had no opportunity to save Sharon.