18

The cops at the police station had no clue about the mysterious killer. This situation and their circumstances were enough to infuriate some at the police station. But thanks to their superiors, it seemed like they couldn't have any opportunities to be too vocal. "Jessie, can you come to my room?" said, the police.

"I'll be right back, sir."

Jessie was going into her Supervisor's room, this time creating a feeling of uneasiness.

"Who knows what he's up to?!?" She said.

After Jessie closed the door, she became even more anxious. The superior began:

'Jessie, I will ask for something. I guess Milena did these last murders. So I want you to make friends with Milena, with another identity and without ever being recognized. Whatever we catch, we are in the snow.'

"I would like to say no. But the more I need to take this responsibility, the more I can do. That's why I admit it. "

" Yes Jessie. If you have little work today, I would say start right away. Got it? ''

'' Yes, it's okay sir.'' Jessie: "wow, she's got me bigger than my size again."

Who is this Milena?!? I wonder where to start ?!

Jessie's head was full of questions. She thought; An unknown murderer who overwhelms Baxtewos, the number one suspect will be his addressee, she will establish friendships on him. Of course, this will be the most difficult job for him in his entire career.

"Let me do it as if I came across it in a shop or just in a corner of the mall. Yes, that would be a good start. But, where should I start the business of keeping him talking?!? Sleep also became poison. Don't nick, jessie! go to bed and sleep! If she has a lot of enthusiasts, find someone else!"

Jessie was so obsessed with Milena that she was beginning to haunt her dreams.

                                                     (In her dream)

'Oh my god, where am I?'

She could not remember where she saw in his dream. There was only a dark place and rocky roads. There were no stars in the sky.

''Where is here! Why are there no stars in the air?" Jessie started screaming,

 " Heey! Is there anyone ... I'm lost, need help! ''

Helena repeated a few words in her sleep. The more he repeats, the more nervous he gets. Then, his sleep and dreaming became one. His dream started in a bush. His minutes passed as he passed empty lanes. As he walked, his mind was caught in old memories. She was surprised to see his last cheating wife in front of him. Then that person started chasing Helena with the dagger. They were both running at full speed.

"Come here, treacherous thing! I will kill you! Escape, you! Bitch !!"

Helena was experiencing increasingly violent moments. She had no idea where she was going or where to run. It had been a long run. Helena unwittingly came to the edge of a cliff. However, she tumbled down the cliff, unable to see his way in the dark. It took 1 minute to fall ...