9

After work, he stopped by a restaurant that had good dinners with his friends.

 -It's a great option for dinner. He said. Tom and Luis loved hot ketchup. They loved it very much. This time, however, they would use tom mustard and Luis the hot sauce. Milena also preferred hot sauce. "What time will you go to Ohio, Tom?" Asked Anne. "The Ohio plane will take off at 23:00. I'll go right after dinner. It would be troublesome to go without the plane. So Anne, whose street are you going to move to? I forgot. "" "Who will be? On the street where Milena lives. I was tired of spending 90 minutes every day in traffic. It was good. "Luis interrupted:" I would also like to settle in the vicinity of this shopping mall near us. But I do not want to give commission to the real estate agent. "I will definitely get what I want from this job." Milena started to feel sick.

 -I will be back soon .. and went to the toilet. 

He could not vomit. The more he was in nausea, the more he felt. Blood was dripping from his eyes. However, only four drops would flow. Milena did not lose her composure. He would wipe his face with a wet tissue and return to his friends. Luis tried to comfort Milena in a tone of calm. Milena did not show herself much either. The four friends continued to talk with pleasure ...

                                                                      * * *

Milena was going to have a dream tonight that would illuminate the curse on her head. It was specially prepared for this. He would see the rewards of his labor When he got into bed, he first started breathing deeply. Then he started muttering in different ways. He did it first softly and then hard. A minute later he turned to feel if his heart was working slowly. 

-My brain hurts, I have to be calm, calm. 

She said muttering. She felt increasingly different in her body. It contracted and relaxed. As soon as she dreamed, she started to sweat .. 

-Where is this place like that, like a touristic cave. I will move forward...

-I see crystals. There is Mount Everest air here. I will defeat you ghosts and your curse!

Milena woke up early this morning. She was going to the market after smoking his cigarette. There was an envelope in the mailbox. In the middle of the month, he didn't receive many letters. The letter was from Sam. As he started reading, a suspicion filled him. It was as if someone else wrote it. She thought it was a different handwriting. In the letter he wrote: Yes Milena, I wrote this letter from quite a distance. Let me say this from the beginning. Never call me again, because you will never find me. Moreover, you will not find any peace of mind. Start counting down. Because, yes, there will be blood everywhere. See you at another time when your astonishments will peak.