16

(In cafe)

"Hi honey, how is it going?" "How is it, Terrica. As always." "Anton interrupted:"

 Was that Milena was his name? Her name is mentioned a lot these days. Deaths of friends, more... 

"Yeah, yes Anton. Actually, I think he's just an innocent masked serial killer." Anton interrupted the word: "Right? These types look like the most dangerous kind. I think in the future I would even say that he injured himself and 'attacked me'. No surprise, for me."

" Terrica: "I stay away from these, what a hell of them!" Sam: "Ugh, let's see the future now, let's look at today. So Anton, how is your organization business? Will you be able to bring that singer?"

 "I don't know, Sam! Their whims have already begun. I'm going to get out of it, but what about the others?"

 "She means getting everyone uprooted!"

 "Yes, she'll want a spaceship. She don't so be shy. He's very expensive."

 "Come on! You get up from under. You'd tell me worse, I don't think you've forgotten. "

" Also, he's a sullen one. Y ** T *** every shine, don't they think they are Madonna? I'm getting angry! "Fassy interrupted:" Don't ask, my Anton. One weather, one weather. Almost funny! "

" Hmm. Leave him to that and Sam got a clue from Milena. You go on, Sam. "

 "Yes, guys. Milena's hallucinations, well, started to happen to me too. What do you think that means. I did not know what to tire of. Give me a mind, please. "

                                                                                                                          * * *                 

 I agree. Lets go. They all made their way into the forest in the forward village. Preparations were complete. Pocket knives, compasses, shock devices, tents, maps, medicines, food ... They were sure that they would not disappear.Fassy rose for a moment: "The year is 2020 and we are looking for a witch in the forest. Let them hear one. He's just a scandalous guy. "Anton:" If they count, they'll count. We are after a truth. I have never been one of those who did not believe what they did not see Besides, we are looking for a witch. Not a spirit or a ghost! "Sam:" "Exactly. The world will hear our reputation when we find it. Wait! "

Terrica:" It's very cold too. I hope it doesn't eat all of my annual leave. "It will be difficult to bear."

                                                                         (day 2)                                                                              

"Ugh! I'm already out of my mind. What a witch! What the hell is he hiding in the place?!? " "Exactly, who knows where he's hiding, who knows."

 Anton hears a rustle:" Hey guys! shut up and listen! ''

 There was a short silence, but they couldn't hear much. Anton took his pocket knife and gas and started running south. Soon Sam set out to follow him. Fassy (where we're going, patience, patience!) Then the witch appeared behind her, but seeing her disappeared into one. But he had disappeared in such a way that Fassy began to have a tantrum. Terrica stopped. Seeing Fassy afterwards terrified him. He suddenly rose up and ran to Anton and Sam. But he didn't know where they were. He set off quickly.

"Hey, Anton. Look at the man! ''

 "Indeed, what is that, a-o! run Sam run!" 

They both started running wildly. They were running quickly from the crocodile. At one point the crocodile seemed to catch Anton. Then Anton was almost at jet speed. They ran for 4-5 km without stopping. They did not meet Terrica when they both thought she was next to Fassy. As soon as his breathing was over, Anton started speaking: "Sam, I thought of something. You know that witch we're after ... "" 

"Well! I'm listening to you. ''

" 'If we force ourselves to hallucinate, would it make our work easier?' ''

"Oh! I don't think so, where to dream up or approach a witch like that! ''"Sam, let's go back then!"