CHAPTER 15: Love Triangle

Waking up with the sun beaming down on my eyes, I keep them shut as I turn to my side. I've never had the sun be a problem before and wonder why it's now an issue for me. I try padding down my alarm clock to see what time it is but my hand can't seem to find the bedside table it should be sitting on. I groan and finally open my eyes.

The reason why I can't find the bedside table is because there was nobedside table. There is no clock, couch, coffee table, or even balcony in view either. As a matter of fact, there is nothing in this room I recognize! I raise the sheets I'm grasping in my hands and take a peak underneath, bringing my hands right to my mouth to muffle my shock. I guess it wasn't a dream after all. But, I did let out a sigh of relief since at least I still had my underwear on. The memories of last night bring a smile to my face as I snuggle deeper into the bed-Legolas's bed.

I take in as much of his scent and memorize it. His room has darker colors than mine with mahogany and red tones, champagne colored walls, and wooden flooring. His ceiling is even more amazing as it was painted like the Sistine Chapel with different paintings of Elves and places. Some of the artwork even trickles down to the walls as if painted columns and statues are holding them up.

His bed is located in the middle of the room with a velvet cushioned bench in the front, both placed on a nice Persian rug. The white canopy on his bed is the kind that is open at the top with the drapes hanging like curtains you can close on all sides for privacy. The bedroom is definitely fit for royalty but very simple at the same time. He has a table against the wall under the window, a full length mirror in the corner, a dresser, and a few lamps. The other room, however, isn't as simple. Legolas's bedroom basically looks like an expensive condo. The open doorway to the extra room has velvet drapes on either side and appears to be his lounge area. There are Victorian looking couches and a table with a desk. The bathroom is right beside it.

Searching his bedroom with my eyes, not getting up from my spot on his bed, I wonder where he is. Just as I'm about to call out to him, the bathroom door opens and out steps my handsome prince of an Elf only wearing a towel around his waist and another in his hands drying his long blonde hair. If I was walking, I'd slip on my own drool. His body is sculpted like a Greek god. Legolas has a slender physique but he built like a warrior with defined arms and a toned chest and stomach. If being a prince didn't work out for him, he could definitely be a male model or some sort of weapons instructor.

"Good morning," he smiles, chuckling. "Enjoying the view?"

Shaking myself out of my trance, I smile back, embarrassed and blushing. "Good morning..." I looked away.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"Like a baby," I roll my eyes with a smirk. Legolas throws the towel in his hand on the velvet bench and crawls back into bed with me. I hold the bed sheet tighter around my chest area as the two of us practically naked makes me nervous and extremely shy. He props his head on he's staring at me in such a way. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I playfully try covering his eyes with my hands. He laughs and takes both of them and kisses my palms.

"Come here," he murmurs and moves my body closer to him and kisses me. I'm now supporting myself with my arms on his chest as he rolls onto his back.

"Now I know the monster that lives on this floor," I joke, lifting my head.

"What?" He gives me a confused look.

I laugh at his baffled expression "Your father said I could wander around the castle except for the third floor on this side. Something about the hallways being dark and scary monsters living up here or something," I chuckle.

"Ah, I see," he rolls his eyes with a smile. "That's because no one sleeps on this floor but me. I like my privacy."

"I like your privacy, too," I playfully stick my tongue out at him. The kiss he gives me turns into passionate exchanges of mouth and tongue and pretty soon I forget what it was I want to tell him. Legolas reaches under the blankets, tugging on my underwear when I suddenly stop him. "Wait!"