Chapter 3: The first party with a boy

I was laying in bed when my mom walked in and sat beside me on my bed. "What are you going to wear to your first ever party?" Mom asked excitedly. "Maybe just going to keep wearing my outfit from today." I told her. My mom told me okay and then the doorbell rang and my mom asked, "Were you expecting someone?" I shook my head and she smiled at me in surprise. My mom raced downstairs and when I walked down she was already opening the door and I saw Brandon. I walked down and my mom came over to me and took my pony tail out and fixed my hair so it was down. I walked over to Brandon and he led me out the door and got into his silver Chevrolet truck and he opened the door for me and helped me in. He got in on the other side and we drove to the party in silence. As soon as we got there Brandon came around to open the door for me and helped me out. We were pretty close to the bonfire because it was bright and I saw Matty with my sister and Collin standing there alone on his phone texting while he had a red solo cup in the other hand. We got closer and Collin looked to see if I was here or not and he looked at me and smiled, of course I smiled back. "What's up with you and Collin, the jock?" Brandon questioned me. "Nothing, we are just not nice to each other all the time." I lied straight in his face which I didn't want to because I didn't know what was happening. Collin started walking over here and Matty saw and he rushed over here and then Collin stopped where he was. Matty hugged me for no reason and led me away from Collin by the hand.

I looked back at Collin and worded "I'm sorry with a sad face." He nodded his head and worded "It's ok." I went with Matty and he said something that could change everything, but that was where no one could see or hear. "I like you Bailey and I always have," he told me drastically. He looked at my eyes and moved down to my lips. "Oh I don't know..." I said and he paused me by taking me by the waist and pulled me in close to kiss me. I pulled away in shock and shook my head and then kissed him on the lips one more time and went straight for the bonfire into the light. I heard cheering and fight, fight, fight! Everyone was around these two guys. I think it was Aden and Jake, but I couldn't see. No one was around, and I looked around one more time and someone grabbed me by the hand fast and led me away. I couldn't see who it was and all of a sudden I felt a warm hand on my cold skin on my waist under my shirt and they pulled me into them and started kissing me. Whoever it was they were a good kisser and I realized I was making out with some boy in the woods.

He moved me into the light and I saw who it was! I couldn't believe it, it was Collin with his dark brown clipper cut, short up and over the ears blending into the top which is jagged cut to achieve shape and texture hair. With his greenish blue eyes that was the most beautiful up close. We looked at each other and I had a cold chill go down my back so I shivered. "Are you cold?" Collin asked me in a concerned voice. I shook my head yes knowing I should lie and not let him know, and he put his hands across the bottom of his grey sweat shirt and pulled up to take it off. When he pulled it off I could see his bare skin and when I saw it I put my hand on him to feel the texture of his skin. He realized because he felt my cold hand and his sweat shirt was off and my hand held the shirt up while I touched his smooth warm skin.

He looked at me and had a smirk on his face. He moved his hand so his was on top of mine to warm it up while we stared at each other. Collin leaned in and started kissing me passionately and then he took my other hand and then he held the sweat shirt and he whispered, "Raise your arms up." So, that's what I did, no questions asked. He slid the sweat shirt over me and then he kissed me again. I found his hair so I ran my hand through his hair and he put his hands back on my waist. We heard the cheering over and people talk and the music back on, luckily it was Friday and there were cabins for us if we wanted to stay. He heard someone coming and so did I. I was nervous so he took his hands away from my waist and he ran and came back pretending to look for me. "Bailey what are you doing over here alone?" Brandon asked me as Collin ran over to me. Brandon looked at Collin and they had a stare off and I said, "I'm going back to the bonfire." "I thought maybe we were leaving since it's almost midnight?" I nodded my head and told him, "I'm going to stay here at the cabins. I will text my mom about it." I told him. He agreed to stay here with me like a friend would do. Brandon headed back to where Matty and the others were.

I walked back to Collin and told him I would text my mom about staying. He agreed and so that's what I did, I pulled up mom and asked if I could stay at the cabins since my sister was. Of course she said yes so she could have the house all to herself. Collin took my phone and put his number in there. He gave it back and decided to kiss me one more time before we walked back separately. He picked me up and spun me around and then set me down and kissed me. I walked back first and all I could smell was his scent from his sweat shirt and that it was on me. Matty came up to me while Collin just walked back and saw me sniffing his hoodie. "Who's hoodie is that?" Matty questioned me. A friend lent it to me and I texted my mom I was staying here for the night at the cabins. Matty smiled and gave me a hug for the third time and kissed me on the lips. Of course Collin saw, but he also saw me push him away. And I was shocked again and asked him, "What are you doing? You didn't take interest in me before I started liking someone else." Matty frowned and I walked away leaving him in shame. It was finally time for everyone to fall asleep in the cabins and we got to choose which one we wanted. I picked one of the cabins and I walked in seeing Matty and Taylor sleeping together and making out. Matty looked up in surprise and said, "Wait, Bailey please wait?" I just kept walking with tears down my face and so I walked it off. I sat down on a rock and sat there until I was ready to head back. I was half asleep and then I saw someone coming in the distance. I didn't know who because I was so tired. Collin came and sat next to me knowing I would fall asleep. I leaned on Collin and he asked me, "Do you want to talk about what happened?" I shook my head no because I know he knows I'm sad. I fell asleep on him and he picked me up and carried me like a groom and a bride. My hair was dangling from over his arm.

He found an empty cabin that no one was in and laid me down on the bed. He took off his shirt and laid down beside me. My eyes were open a little so I could see him beside me. We had a thin blanket so it was pretty cold, but he wasn't though. He was so warm and he was sleeping for sure now. He was laying on his back and his hands behind his head. I woke up cold and the blanket was not keeping me warm at all. I looked over at him and decided to scoot closer to him and lay on his chest. The body warmth was what I needed and he woke up when I laid my head down on him because of my cold skin on his. He put his arm around me and scooted me even closer to him to warm me up better. I smiled and so did he and as soon as I smiled he laid his head down on my head and we both fell asleep.