Detention

I arrived to the dungeons, I knocked on Snape's classroom, and Malfoy opened the door right before I could grab the handle, he was alone inside the classroom. 

I thought you were Snape. He said 

Where is Snape? I asked

I don't know. Malfoy snapped at me, and I decide to sit down. The door opened and Professor Snape entered the classroom 

In this detention you will clean my classroom without magic, you need to finish at ten if you finish before ten o'clock you can't leave the classroom, you are only allowed to leave at ten o'clock, is that clear. Snape said 

Yes. Malfoy and I said, then Snape left the room and closed the door with the lock on, we couldn't get out. I was thinking that I was going to stay in this room alone with Malfoy for three hours. I grabbed a broom and started cleaning, Malfoy was sitting down looking at me watching every single move that I was doing. 

Are going to insult me? Or help me clean?  I asked angrily 

No. He replied coldly, I rolled my eyes at him and continue cleaning 

Draco's  POV

I was looking at (Y/N), I could tell easily that she was mad at me for not helping her to clean Snape's classroom, that's servants stuff, why would someone like me be cleaning that is not my work. I was still looking at (Y/N), I notice that she has beautiful (H/C) hair, it looks so soft. Why would I said something like that I thought, I'm not like that. Suddenly (Y/N) fell down to the floor, I ran at her to help her stand up. 

Thanks. She said shyly, I was looking at her (E/Y) eyes. 

Are you okay?  I asked 

Yes, thank you. She said smiling softly. I started helping her to clean the classroom, she was surprised that I was cleaning. I looked at the clock we still have to be here an hour and a half inside the classroom, we had already finished. (Y/N) sat down far away from me, I didn't mind that at all, I know that her parents work with my father at the Ministry of Magic, they have a better job than the father of Weaselbee. I looked at her, she was extremely calm, resting her face in her hands they seamed so soft, she was almost falling asleep. Suddenly, she looked at me and our eyes meet, we stared at each other for a very long time. I couldn't deny it she has beautiful (E/C) eyes. She looked away, and looked at the time, it was ten o'clock, she stood up and began to walk to the door. 

Good Night Malfoy. She said quietly 

Good Night (Y/L/N). I said coldly, and she left the classroom, I stayed in the classroom for 15 minutes more thinking, and then I left to my common room. 

I entered my common room and I wanted to get some rest even though tomorrow was Saturday, but Pansy came running to me. 

Hey Draco, how was detention with (Y/L/N) the blood traitor?  Pansy asked curiously with a little sarcasm.

It was boring, Snape wanted me to make servant stuff. I said rolling my eyes 

What the hell is wrong with Snape?  Pansy said irritated 

I don't know, Pansy leave me alone I need some sleep. I said and I left to my dormitory, I was lucky my father bought a dormitory just for myself, I didn't share the room with anyone. I was trying to sleep but there was something on my mind, I couldn't stop thinking how pretty (Y/N) looks when she smiles, today was the first time I ever notice that even though it was like a shy smile. 

.................................................

A/N 

Hey guys!!! thank you so much for the support, I will really appreciate if you could vote for my story. As you read I included Draco's perspective of the story, I will include that in other chapters as well. AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!