FINALLY

How ya'll doing?
Anyways, every friday na po ang update simula next week ano? Dahil friday lang po ako available.
(Hwag kayo maniwala dito, scam to, pero i will try my best hehe)

I have class every monday to thursday kaya hindi ako makaka update ng ganoong araw.

Note: I know that the real court trial is not like this so please bear with me. This is just a fiction and i am writing this to please myself and not anyone else. If you have complains on how I write my story, you can leave and remove this to your library. Arigatō gozaimashita😊

Third Person's POV

It is really quiet in the whole room before his mother spoke.

While his father and step mom is clenching their fist because of the situation. They both feel like all the things they've done are nothing because the end is coming.

Lucy is not yet speaking but there is a big tension in every corner of the room.

"Let me elaborate everything." Lucy started with a big impact. Everyone didn't know that she'll say that even Rafael disn't. " I was abused by my own husband. Slapping, punching and even hitting me was not enough. Well, i'm not surprised anymore, he never really loves me. He's just obsessed with my family's money and ownership. Ofcourse, after weeks of abusing me, h-he always force me to have sex with him." Lucy's voice started to crack when she mentioned that. While Ralph is fuming mad on what he just heard. He didn't know that such things like that happened. His father is really that demonic to do that to his own wife. He doesn't know the word respect when he is so obsessed and out of his mind.

"I rejected him many times but, h-he wins because he is strong enough to overpower my own body. To overpower me, his wife." Right there and then, Lucy started to tear up. Ralph is giving Rafael a deadly glare. But Rafael seems not to care. Wala siyang pakielam sa mga pinagsasasabi nng dati niyang asawa dahil ang tanging nasa isip niya ay mananalo sila sa kaso. Makakatakas siya sa mga kagaguhang ginawa. Iniisip niya na magagawan niya ng lusot ang lahat dahil wala namang ebidensya. But he is wrong, Lucy has the proof. She already submitted it beforehand. "After having multiple forced sex, i got pregnant. B-but I didn't told anyone, including him." She sobbed. Hard.

Ralph is clenching his hands so hard. He didn't expect what his mother just said. Hindi niya alam na may ganon palang pinagdaanan ang ina niya. He wanted to punch his father's face so bad,but he is just stopping himself.

Don Rafael was also shocked. He didn't know that. Bakit ngayon niya lamang nalaman. Ngayon tuloy ay sumagi sa isip niya ang mga panahong pinahihirapan niya ang dating asawa. Tanginang pagsisisi bat ngayon lang sumagi sa isip niya.

"He didn't know that's why he continued to hurt me. I tried to escape and I succeeded. But this time....t-this time I ended up in a hospital. I woke up there with nothing. My baby is dead. I didn't even have the chance to give birth to that child."

"Oh my god!" Amber said in shock. She raised the both of her hand to cover her mouth and then teared up. She didn't expect that thing to happen. Napakasama nga talaga ni Don Rafael at nagawa niya iyon. Naisip ni Amber na kung sa kaniya mangyayari iyon ay talagang mawawala siya sa huwisyo. Good thing that Lucy manage to move on, she choose to move forward.

Ralph was starring blankly at his mother. His heart is aching. So all this time, hindi lang dapat pala si Faith ang kapatid niya. Meron pa! Pero namatay ito dahil sa kagagawan ng ama niya! Putang inang mundo! Ang unfair mo! - Ralph thought. He is clenching his fist so much. Namumula na ang mga kamay niya pero wala siyang pakielam.

"W-what?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Ralph.

"I-i yearned for my child. I was badly hurt that's why I stayed in the hospital for a week. But, Rafael found me. He dragged me again. He locked me up in our house. I can't even touch my own son because I am forbidden. Imagine, I lost my other child and then I was also forbidden to even hugged my first one." Lucy cried harder.

The scene was heart breaking for a mother to lose a child and is forbidden to see and hold his own son. Imagine yourself being separated from your family and being abused, isn't it really painful when you truly love them so much. Being separated to your child is not easy, also being separated to your mom is not too.

"I...I don't know what to do. I was seeking for help. There was a time that I have a chance to escape but I didn't do it because I was thinking about my son's safety. I tried to call my relatives but I can't reach them."

To heck with the bullshits of Allesia and my dad. Ralph thought. He was really in a verge of angriness. He wants to kill his father.

"To make the story short, I got the chance to escape because Rafael's brother freed me. Kung hindi dahil sa kaniya baka wala na talaga ako ngayon. Years have passed, I came back to get my child. But Rafael did not let me. I talked to one of the maids and they told me that Ralph has been transfered to Manila with Rafael's new wife. So I went there and tried so hard to get him but Rafael threatened me that he will hurt Ralph kaya hindi ko na itinuloy. I'm sorry son. I'm really sorry."

All of them are quiet. No one dares to talk. Maski si Jiro at ang judge ay hindi nakapagsalita.

"Objection your honor! As much as we wanted to believe what she said, she doesn't have proof! So why waste time on listening to her?!" Pagsingit ng atty na humahandle kay Don Rafael.

What the atttorney said makes Ralph's blood boils.

Ralph get up on the chair where he was sitting and then went straight to where the attorney is standing and punched him real hard. All the people are shocked.

"You fucker!! How can you say that to my mother?!!!!!" Galit na galit na sigaw ni Ralph.

Ang lahat ng mga pulis na naandoon ay umawat sa kanila. Jiro also went near Ralph and grabbed him back to their seats.

"Fuck! Just stay there ok?! I know what he said is really bullshitting you right now! But just calm yourself bro?! Will you?!" Inis na sabi ni Jiro kay Ralph.

Mariing napabuntong hininga ang judge bago nagsalita.

"Sitdown everyone! To answer all of your questions, we already recieve the evidences. We also reviewed all of the evidences that are shown a while ago."

Kabadong kabado ang partido nila Ralph. Lalo na si Jiro. Alam naman niyang maipapanalo nila ang kaso pero kinakabahan pa rin siya.

"You may read the verdict." The judge said.
All the jury start to read it. "So say you all?"

"Yes your honor." The jury responded.

"Mr. Rafael Alfaro is sentenced 10 years for abuse, 15 years due to drug possesion and 15 years due to estafa. Overall, he will spend 40 years in prison. While Mr. Cartious Alfabia will attend his own hearing tomorrow and will face all the consequences of the things he have done. Mrs. Allesia is sentenced 10 years for child abuse, 12 years due to illegal drug possesion and 12 years due to estafa, overall she will spend 34 years in prison." The judge said firmly.

There were a tears of joy on Amber's, Faith's, Lucy's and especially Ralph's face.

Finally, they already have the justice they all wanted to have.

This is FINALLY over.

____________

Note:

Thank you so much for waiting patiently😊

____________

IAMKINGALAS🔥