Chapter 5- Celaena

2 weeks! That's how long they have kept me in this dam (sorry couldn't help myself, pjo fan 4ever!) cell! Of course I haven't only stayed in the cell. I had a feeling that my security would suck, and I was right. I'm just a 'weak' human, I couldn't ever harm the almighty fae. So they only had 2 guards, and they chained me up with nothing but wood. 

First night there I immediately took out my hairpin and picked the lock on the chains. I escaped by using a window that, supposedly, no one could go through. I had to get out, it was too much like Endovier. I had to remind myself that I got out, that I had Chaol, Nehemia, and Dorian. I have to stay strong, Endovier didn't break me, there is no gods damned way that this cell will. I took a look at where I was being kept and found that I was in a city. I don't remember how I got here, only that I was practicing wyrdmarks with Nehemia. Next thing I know I'm in the middle of a room with FAE! I thought they died, or at least were stuck in their animal forms. There was something different about these though, and where the hell is Prythian!?! I stayed to the shadows and made sure no one could see me, I jumped onto the roofs and made my way around town. As I was looking around I realized that my cell was in this sort of castle that was 'secure.' Really, I common thief could sneak in. After a while, I decided to go back to my cell and wait until tomorrow night to scout out the rest of this 'Winter Court.'

I realized 3 things these last few days, I am not in Erilea anymore. The Fae are jerks that think they are better than everyone, and I need to establish myself as a threat to really be taken seriously. So I hatched my plan. 

*time skip brought to you by gold nightgowns*

I was pretending to sleep while the guards redid the chains. Right when they where about to lock the cuffs again I made my move. I hit one of them on the head with my own head, then knocked the other one out with a swift punch. Using the key i undid the chains and walked out the door. I had already memorized the layout of the manor, and knew exactly where I had to go. Up a flight of stairs, 2 lefts, down 4 corridors, and I made it to the door. See, I can't just go in like a normal person. I have to go in with style, and what says style like kicking the doors and pinning the High Lord with daggers. Nothing, that's what. It would have gone well if it wasn't for the unexpected guest that happened to be there. I had the High Lord of the Winter Court pinned to the table when I saw another fae male hiding in the shadows.

"What do you want?" I say to the guy in the shadows. He looks at me surprised, as if no one had ever seen him before. The High Lord of the Winter Court was just starting to get over his shock.

"How did you get out?" He asked me, still not entirely sure what to do.

"Through the door. Obviously. " I said, rolling my eyes. Fae people, so dumb.

"I meant how did you get out without the guards stopping you?" He questioned.

"By knocking the guards out." I had stopped paying attention the male in the shadows, which was a mistake. The next thing I know, I'm off Kalias and on the floor. The man from the shadows making sure that I didn't hurt the High Lord. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Heading to the table, I sit down and make myself comfortable. 

"Nice place you got, not the most impressive, but still nice." The men look at me like I'm crazy, jokes on them, I haven't been sane for a while. "Now lets get down to business, you are going to help me, and in return I wont destroy your Winter Court."

"What makes you think you could do that?" The shadow male says.

"Lets just say I have experience causing havoc. Now will you help me or not?" The men look at each other, almost as if they where talking, and slightly nod their heads.

"We will help, but we don't even know your name."

"Celaena, Celaena Sardothien."

I am sooo sorry about this chapter, i kinda needed a filler. Just to clear up some confusion the 'shadow male' is Azriel, he can also use his shadows to talk with people. I am making Celaena op for this cause i love her character. If you guys have any suggestions or criticism please let me know. I'll see you all next time!