Chapter 6- Azriel

I was at the Winter Court by Rhysand's command.  I was talking with Kallias about the war that is coming. He was denying it, but I could see that he was doubting himself. I kept pushing and we where in the middle of an argument when the doors burst open. I don't mean someone pushed them too hard on accident, I mean kicked open completely on purpose. The threat also managed to pin Kallias down with daggers. I kept to the shadows, knowing that this person wouldn't be able to see me. I was getting closer to Kallias, ready to unpin him when I hear, 

"What do you want?" The threat was pointing at me, to say I was surprised was an understatement. I was freaking out! Did something go wrong? How can she see me? No one's ever been able to see me?

"How did you get out?" The High Lord of the Winter Court said after recovering from his shock. He looked hilarious, pinned to the table with a human threatening him.

"Through the door. Obviously." she said rolling her eyes.

"I meant, how did you get out without the guards stopping you?"

"By knocking them out." She had stopped paying attention to me, I took the opportunity to take her off of Kallias, and set her somewhere else. I made sure he wasn't hurt, and instead of the human cowering I see her heading to the table, getting comfortable. I was shocked, no one has ever reacted this way to me! This human was confident and sure of herself, not the least bit scared. She got to the table and sat down.

"Nice place you got, not the most impressive, but still nice." I looked at her like she was crazy. She is surrounded by fae, has no tactical advantage, and still manages to look completely at ease.

"Now lets get down to business, you are going to help me, and in return I wont destroy your Winter Court."

I was definitely not expecting that. Something more along the lines, please don't hurt me, or let me stay and serve you fae lords!

"What makes you think you could do that?" I ask, there is no possible way she could do that.

"Lets just say I have experience causing havoc. Now will you help me or not?" There was a glint in her eyes that had me believing everything she said.

I looked at Kallias and sent my shadows over to him, I can talk to him through the shadows. (Italics is mind talking, or shadow talking)

What are we going to do?

I have no idea, maybe we can  agree and see where this goes.

Best plan we have.

"We will help, but we don't even know your name." Kallias said

"Celaena, Celaena Sardothien."

She looked a we where supposed to know her name. However she wasn't disappointed when we didn't. It was like she wanted to make a name for herself here.

"So I'm going to say something that you won't believe. I'm not from this world." Not from this world, what does she mean? I wasn't going to show that I didn't understand. Thankfully, Kallias didn't care.

"What do you mean not from this world?"

"I mean exactly that, I have a suspicion on how I got here, but I have no idea how to go back. You are going to help me, and in return I one won't destroy this world, and two will help you in this upcoming war you guys where talking about." How did she know about the war! Unless, she's managed to get out of her cell before. I mean it makes sense, she could have scouted out the area and learned about what was going on. 

"What makes you think that we know how to get you back to your world?" I ask, it's a reasonable question. If she can't do it, what makes her think we can?

"Because, when I first got here I saw a fae with you. Short, had silver eyes, and black hair. When I said the name Erilea she had a look of recognition in her eyes. I want you to take me to her, I have a feeling she hasn't told you everything." Well this Celaena certainly had a death wish, she just described Amren. Everyone knows not to ask her anything about where she came from, but if she kills her we won't have to worry about her anymore.

"You just described Amren part of Rhysand, Hight Lord of the Night Court court's." I said

"Good, then you know where to take me."

It took me a second to understand what she was talking about.

"You want me, to take you to Amren?"

"Well it doesn't look like the *read with sarcasm* almighty High Lord of the Winter Court, can do anything. So take me to this Amren."

I look at her, she looks at me. We have a stare down. I lost. She looked at Kallias and smirked.

"So long! I wish I could say it was pleasant, but then I'd be lying! See you in hell!" With that she turns to me and looks just about ready to go.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" I try to make sense of what just happened, and figured that it was best if I just listened to the blonde.

"You ready to go?"

"Well obviously, I just said that I was. Where are we going?"

"To the Court of Nightmares." With that I grabbed her at we travelled through the shadows to the Night Court.

Soooooo what did you guys think? Azriel can't winnow but he can shadow travel because of being a shadowsinger (It's true, I did my research). Celaena was changed when the guards grabbed her so she doesn't look terrible. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know. And thank you for 100 views! Anyway sorry that I haven't updated in a while school just decided out of nowhere that it was going to get hard. I mean seriously 4 tests in 1 week! I'll try to update soon. Bye!