Chapter 14: My Saviour

"Okay guys, what food are we ordering tonight? I'm dying for a Chinese," Will moaned from thinking of all the food he'll have from beside me

"Na man, we had that last time. I want a fat juicy kebab," Max replied this time just before Ryan pushed him to the side.

"Fuck no, we are getting a pizza," Ryan stated, he always seems to think whatever he says goes.

All three are completely different, Will who is carefree, loves guys, probably more than I do and he enjoys food so much he uses it in the bedroom doing god knows what.

He's told me he enjoys chocolate and whipped cream.

Max is your typical athlete who has every girl falling at his feet like some god, but he's secretly a nerd. Only the three of us know, and if anyone was to find out we would be shark bate. His words, not mine.

Then we have Ryan, the bad boy who doesn't speak to anyone but us three, and that's just because we've known each other since nursery. We share an interest in play g the piano, but nobody has any idea apart from me and I promised to keep it a secret for him. He doesn't want to ruin is bad boy facade.

I carried on walking with one earphone in my ear listening to someone to you by Banners, I refused to get involved when they argued about food, it was a waste of time. Their footsteps halted so I looked over my shoulder to see them all staring at me. They all towered over me due to me being short, just like my mum.

"Order whatever you want, you know I just steal bits of you all," I smiled as they chuckled, "now hurry up so I can grab a few things from Xaviers before he comes back."

We quickly walked over to the door, I was just hoping he wasn't back already or turned up whilst I was here. It was getting dark, the stars had started to shine, the cold air gave me goosebumps.

The boys refused to let me walk alone, and I'm grateful to have them, sometimes their need to be protective over me came in handy.

"Is your mum home?" Max asked me from behind, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"No she isn't Maxy, get over your little fantasies," I opened the door, everything was silent, "She's just not that into you."

I strutted in with a giggle, the other guys laughed at him as he just stood there sulking like a child. It was really quiet in here, the house is massive anyway so there could be somebody in a room so I just need to grab my stuff and bolt. Xavier could turn up at any moment and the last thing I want to do is see that abusive man.

"Okay I'm just going to my room to grab my stuff," I spun around and pointed at them. "Stay here and stand watch, ring me if Xavier turns up because I won't be ae to hear you from my room," I instructed them all.

They all nodded and started to bicker about what to order again, and who will be giving up their food this time for me. It's just normal for us, we do this every Friday. As I walked along the hallway, old family pictures littered the plain white walls. Dust was gathering on them, and the floors needed a good hoover.