Chapter 18: Fucked Up

"Alright everyone, the Mafia ball is tomorrow night and Hope will be there

"Alright everyone, the Mafia ball is tomorrow night and Hope will be there. Well, a lot of people will be there but the aim is to only severely injure, not kill. I don't want her dead, not yet anyway. I will have a few of you outside, you know what to do." I stood up from the table, along with everyone else.

"Millie and Jordan you will stay by me, now those who will be coming please prepare yourselves." everyone nodded and swiftly left the room.

All that was left was my two closest, Millie and Jordan. Both of them had no one so I took them in and trained them. Jordan is very dedicated and my best friend and Millie was thrown out by her own parents.

They abandoned her because she wasn't her brother, and she wants to take down Hope because it's her fault. She is the one who killed Mason resulting in Millie's sadness.

"I don't understand why we can't just kill her, then all of this will be over. You've been obsessing over her for fifteen years now, it's just tiring." Millie spoke out, Jordan looked amused.

"You can always leave," I said, tapping my chair.

"You know I won't."

Jordan clasped his hands together, "Alright before you pounce on each other, Noah what is your plan with this girl?"

I kept my eyes on Millie who looked rather delicious right now but ignored it, this is more important than fucking Millie.

Grinning towards Jordan, "I want her dead, but I want to torture her first. Not physically, oh no not right now but mentally. I will slowly hurt every single person she loves to fuck with her, slowly break her down. This is the reason when your in this world you don't love, you don't care about a god damn thing. I didn't even care for my own father and he died right in front of me. I didn't give a fuck when Ashton was killed."

They both looked at me like I'd gone mad like I've just grown two more heads and maybe they are right. It runs in the family and I couldn't give a toss how I looked. I grew up with a mum who didn't care about me. A deadbeat dad who disappeared as soon as he found how he was going to be a dad.

He treated Hope and Miles like his own and I was just thrown to the side, my mother loved my brothers more. I was her dirty little secret, just a mistake in her eyes.
Hope just riles me, and seeing her get everything I want and be given The Head Hunters which was rightfully mine pisses me off.

It belongs to me and I will get it back.

"Okay," Jordan hummed and threw his arm around me, "so how do you want to break this Hope?"

"He probably wants you to seduce Hope or something, yano being the slut she is," Millie piped up.

We were all silent just staring at each other, Jordan moving his gaze back and forth before laughing, "You're kidding me, right? That's your plan, come on man that ain't gonna work."
I shuck my head and walked over to the mini-fridge to retrieve a beer, I threw one over to Jordan who managed to catch it even in his shocked state.

"That's not the only thing, just keep fucking quiet Millie whilst I explain the plan. Actually, just get out." I growled as I sat down.

"You can't speak to me like that." She squealed, the irritating noise ringing in my ears.
I slammed my beer down, "Just because you're a good fuck doesn't mean I won't put a bullet in you. Now scram so I can speak to Jordan alone."

"Bastard," She lifted her foot up, pulled her heel off and threw it at my head.

Jordan spat out his beer all over the table hysterically laughing as Millie stormed out and slammed the door behind her. I'm surprised the door didn't fall off with how hard she did it.

"Oh man she got you good, you're gonna have a nasty bruise."

"Oh shut it." I hissed and gulped down the whole beer before throwing it against the wall.

"In all honesty though Noah, she's a good girl and a lot younger than you. Just cut her some slack, I know your pissed like always about Hope but don't take it out on her."

"If you're so bothered about it then you go and fuck her, it's boring now."

Did I sound like a dick?

Yeah.

Do I care?

Not one single bit.

He scoffed, "Just tell me your stupid plan so I can leave."

"Everyone will be there tomorrow, including the leader of the Silver bullets Marcel Knox. He isn't on our side but he's dangerous so just stay out of his way. Hope will most likely have West with her and Callum, Xavier may be there. All I know is her marriage has ended and she's finally with that fool. I want you to flirt with her, get to know her to make Callum angry. Splitting her relationship up is one step to breaking her. Whilst we are inside the others will be outside pouring gasoline all over the place, and one person will die tomorrow night. I will keep killing one by one till she is broken, till she begs for their life."

"Wait, why gasoline? Everyone is preparing the guns. Have you thought everything through?"
He seemed concerned about the plan. 

The whole plan that I've been waiting fifteen years for. Its took me all this time to gain this power.

I leaned forward, "I'm gonna burn the building to the ground, with someone she loves in it."

"