Chapter 15: Bomb Shell

"Who in the actual fuck is banging on my door at," I look down at my watch as I stormed through my house with my eyes barely open

"Who in the actual fuck is banging on my door at," I look down at my watch as I stormed through my house with my eyes barely open. "six in the morning? Whoever you are I'm going to kill you."

All I wanted to do was sleep today, maybe hit the gym and take Mila out for some food after the night I had. It was my day off, well mine and Hopes day off before the Mafia ball tomorrow.

I hate Mafia balls, it's full of men fighting over who's balls are bigger basically. Hope is the only woman, the first woman to ever be in charge of a gang, let alone a powerful Mafia. Me and her closest and strongest men will be tagging along as she meets the new leader. Just in case he's crazy and decides to turn against us.

Luckily Xavier isn't coming, I can't stand that abusive dick head. Shaking away my thoughts, the banging on my door never-ending.

Or was that my head?

I swung the door open revealing Miles, Caleb, Hunter and Jackson.

"Fuck man put some god damn clothes on," Miles practically screamed at me, the rest averted their eyes.

I looked down to see I had forgotten to put any underwear on, that's because I have no idea where that chick put them last night.

I lazily rubbed my eyes, "I shouldn't have to put underwear on in my own fucking home, what do you want?"

Miles was looking away, Caleb was laughing his arse off whilst Hunter stood there looking very guilty. His eye and lip were bulging, and his left cheekbone was covered in a dark purple bruise. Then I looked at Jackson who was covering his eyes whilst he rocked on his heels.

"Uncle West, can you please put some underpants on so I can see again. It's dark behind here, and I really need a wee."

God damn kid, how can I say no to him?

"Just get in whilst I find something to wear, and you better have a good reason to why you are here." I turned away after I ruffled Jackson's hair to find some pants.

I walked into my room and yanked on a pair of light grey Joggers, a yawn was heard from my bed.

Fuck.

Why did she spend the night?

She stretched her arms above her head, the sheets falling from her upper body revealing her breasts. When she caught me staring she seductively smiled and locked her lip, probably thinking that this was turning me on when in fact it was doing the opposite.

"Come back to bed Westy," Her voice was high like a fucking screeching cat.

I must have been drunk out of my mind to fuck that.

"Get dressed then get the hell out of my house," I spoke harshly, glancing away from her.

Leaving her in my room to go and see what they all wanted, I could hear them all yelling at each other but it was muffled. It's way too early for any of this, now I regret drinking all of them shots.