⭒ 4 ⭒

"Why do you look so bad"***

***

The next morning I woke up with a small smile on my face. I got up quickly and woke up Taylor as well. I went to have a warm shower and changed into the same thing as yesterday. After doing my hair and makeup i joined a hungry and grumpy Taylor before going off to the great hall for breakfast.

We all sat down where we normally sat with pansy, blaise, crabbe and goyle. But draco wasn't there. After ten minutes of sitting around and waiting for food draco came into the hall, he sat in the free spot next to me. I was pretty happy he was sitting next to me until I realised the way he was acting. He acted as if nothing happened last night.

A wave or nervousness flushed over me and I continued to wait and act normal. I think Taylor noticed and because she was sitting the right of me she grabbed my hand under the table for comfort. She squeezed it slightly and smiled at me, I started to feel a bit better. Once the food came I only ate a piece of toast, I wasn't really hungry and pansy realises something was up because she was looking at me funny.

"What" I asked her kind of annoyed.
"Well I'm just concerned for you because you aren't stuffing your face with food like you normally do" she said and I felt a little happy that she cared.
"Yeah well I guess I'm just not that hungry today" blaise looked over at me, clearly surprised and I just shot him a quick smile before looking away. I quickly sneaked a peek to the left of me where draco was sitting, he noticed I turned a little to look at him and he looked up at me.

Draco looked terrible. He had massive dark circles under his eyes and his eyes were half way shut, I could tell he didn't sleep. I shot him a smile before he shot me a nod back. I continued to wait for everyone to finish stuffing there face with food and went to class.

A few boring hours went by before it came to potions. I was nervous for this class because I was partnered up with draco. As I walked into class I looked around to see if draco was there. He wasn't so I sat at the table where I had to sit next to him. The tables in this class room were tables that sat two and they were in rows. That meant that no one else sat next to me so knew I wouldn't be able to escape conversation with draco.a couple minutes passed and draco silently walked in a took his seat next to me. He looked at me for second before looking away, once he sat down I turned around to him.

All the sudden I just blurted everything out, quietly of course, so no one could hear.
"Why the fuck are you not talking to me, why do you look so bad, and what did last night mean" after I said that I sighed in relief that I got it all out.

He looked at me with a surprised look because I actually cared. "Wow I thought you didn't give a shit about anything" I kind of felt hurt but mumbled under my breath "not when it comes to you..." quiet enough hoping he didn't hear but unfortunately he did and he smirked and turned back to face the front. "Well are you going to answer my questions or not" I asked suspiciously.

He sighed and replied "I'm not talking to you because I'm tired, don't take it personally though I am not talking to anyone, I'm tired because I had some important business last night, and I don't know" He trailed off when answering the last question. I turned back to the front before he started talking again.

"Can you not tell anyone what happened last night" I kind of felt hurt when he said that.
"I have already told Taylor but whatever" I said because he put me in a shitty mood by saying that. Soon after snape came in and started talking, he went on and on with his annoying, old, and slow voice.

While snape talked I kept on wondering why draco would want to keep what happened a secret. What happened last night wasn't just nothing.

The day had come to an end and I was walking back to the dorms with blaise, pansy and Taylor, all three of them were talking about stuff that happened in their previous class which I wasn't in, so I kind of just walked with them in silence. All of the sudden a strong hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a dark corner. I tried to pull the hand off before looking up to see draco with a smirk.

"I couldn't stand you ignoring me in potions" he said before he leant in. I decided to tease this asshole by leaning in aswell before putting palm on his mouth. He looked at me after I took it off and just smirked.

"I'm not just your easy make out sesh that you can have whenever you want" I said with a smirk before walking off. He caught up to me and asked "you think I'm just using you to make out with you" "yup" I replied. I continued to walk before he grabbed my hand and said, "come with me, this way" I looked up at him before I went to say no he looked at me, almost like his face was asking please. I gave into his grey eyes and followed him. He walked up to a plain old brick wall and muttered something when a door appeared. A sign appeared above the door and showed words stating 'the room of requirement' i walked in with him and he sat on a couch, patting the empty seat next to him. "I want to talk" he said, I was surprised to say the least.

"Ok talk then because you're really confusing me" he sighed, "last night was actually fun in detention and I love how I got know you, after that I realised how pretty you were and how nice you were" I blushed a little, "well if you think all those things why didn't you talk to me much today, why did you act like nothing happened last night" he sighed once again before a sound came from a cabinet behind us. He looked a bit shocked and then looked at me, "maybe this place isn't the best place to talk, you can sneak into my dorm." I looked at him confused, "but what about your roommates""I don't have any, I have my own dorm" we hopped up and left the room. Because I was in slytherin it was pretty easy to sneak into his dorm. He locked the door and I looked at him confused "people like to barge into my room a lot" and then I looked at him and just said okay.

I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me, "so why did you pretend like nothing happened" I asked breaking the silence. He looked at me and replied "I don't know I just don't what to hurt you." I looked at him thoughtfully, and I understood kind of but I didn't want to argue with him, I gave a quick peck on the lips. He smiled at me and I just stared into his eyes. The he leant in a passionately kissed me, I kissed back, I was enjoying this way to much. He guided me onto sitting on his lap, my legs either side of his body. I continued to kiss him, his hand exploded up and down my back while I had my hands running through his hair. This was making me so happy. He then explored down my neck and I let out a sound as he got my soft spot.he continued to kiss and suck on my neck before going back to lips.

This went on for few minutes until we heard someone talk "oh my god" and then crabbe began to laugh. I jumped of draco and looked at crabbe he turned around and just left. I looked at draco who looked just as surprised as I did. I ran to the door and closed it for a second. "I thought you locked the door" I half yelled at draco "I thought I did to" I sighed and so did he "I'm gonna go to my dorm now, see you later" and with that I left, kind of irritated but happy at the same time.

—————————————————
September 16th 2020