⭒ 23 ⭒

"Wooooo, that's my boy

"Wooooo, that's my boy. Love you draco, and you too Olivia."
***

A few days later...

There I was, walking towards the all too familiar classroom that held the two-seat sofas that scattered around the classroom. it had felt like had been forever since Draco and I have had matrimonium class but the reality was we were sitting on these sofas no longer than three days ago. because matrimonium class is special, it is only taken once a week. This weeks class is a little more important than the others.

only three weeks ago Draco and I had planned our dates for our engagement party, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and most importantly, our wedding. seen as it has been exactly three weeks, it is time to finalise those dates with the teachers.

I walked into matrimonium class alone and sat down on the sofa. Draco had gone to the toilet after our last class so he wasn't with me and I had no idea where ginny, Taylor or even Hermione were. they were probably off snogging with their boyfriends somewhere and if that were the case then I'm glad I don't know where they are.

Not soon after thinking about where everyone was, I felt the sofa sink a little to the right of me.

"Miss me?" ok is it bad that I want him to disappear again, actually no, I've decided that isn't a bad thing.

"No actually, I was enjoying the peace and quiet." I smiled at him contently to show him that was happy when he wasn't here. even though I wasn't happy when he was gone, we can pretend I was.

He suddenly got closer to me, which I did not think was possible by the way, and I started to feel his breath fanning my neck.

"I know you're lying, I know you missed me." I laughed at him and pushed him away.

"whatever dude, you were away from me for like five minutes." I continued to giggle at him. It was funny watching him try so hard to get my attention and to get me to admit that I missed him.

he started to laugh with me as well and then suddenly he was tackling me with kisses all over my face and neck while tickling me at the same time. I was laughing my head off at this point.

"Alright you two can stop now, we need to begin this lesson." We heard a voice say from the front of the classroom. Yep, Professor McGonagall was telling me and Draco to stop whatever we were doing. Yep, that also means that the entire class was in the classroom finally and was watching us.

"Yes, alright, you may continue Professor McGonagall." I added a little wave at the end as if I were waving her off. Then I relaxed into Draco and Professor McGonagall continued with whatever she was going to say before.

"As most of you know, if you remembered, today is the day that you will be finalizing the dates for your engagement party, bachelor and bachelorette parties and wedding. You can also begin to plan your honeymoon if that is something you are interested in."