⭒ 13 ⭒

"God could you calm down, I'm finding it very hard to find your soulmate

"God could you calm down, I'm finding it very hard to find your soulmate."
***

Everyone anxiously sat around waiting for the sorting to begin. All the younger years were leaving so this was the sixth and seventh years chances to become Loud due to the stress they were experiencing.

While everyone was talking about all the people that they could be sorted with or how much they were freaking out, I was just sitting there in complete silence. I was freaking out majorly but it was on this inside, it was in my head.

In my mind I was thinking if the worst and best people I could be sorted with.
For my bad list I had people like crabbe, goyle, Neville, Ron weasle, malfoy. For my good list I couldn't think of anyone. I definitely really like Theo but I could never imagine spending the rest of my life with him, having children with him. I was to young to think or experience those things, I guess that's the real reason I wouldn't think of any good people.

Ms mcgonagall began to calm us all down and started to explain what was going to happen.

"All students, please quiet down I must talk you through what is going to happen. Okay so I will begin calling people in random order from a list of all the students from both the sixth and seventh years. Each time I call a name, the person they are paired with and themselves will be magically crossed off the list making sure no one ends up with two soulmates. Once you have been told who your soulmate is you must sit down next to them and wait for further instruction. The sorting process will be very similar to the first years sorting process. Once everyone is paired with their partner to be we will announce accommodation and class arrangements."

Accomodation arrangements, what the hell is she on about. Accomodation arrangements, is she saying we have to stay in the same room. Oh my goodness.

"Alright, let's get started" she said almost sounding happy, I only think she said it like that to make us feel happy but no one was happy.

A few names were yelled but I didn't know any of them, that was until one familiar name was yelled.

"Harry Potter" when his name was yelled every single pair of eyes were on him, who would Harry Potter, THE Harry Potter be paired with. The hat seemed to be rambling on for a little bit until he made a decision. I looked over at hermione granger and saw her eyes stare into his soul, she want her named to be chose and I knew it.

"Ginny Weasley" wow, so Harry is paired with a weasley, I wonder how their babies will turn out. I looked at hermione and couldn't help but smirk to myself when I saw the sad look that filled hermiones eyes when she wasn't called. I know that's mean and all and I would feel sad for her, but I don't because she was a complete bitch to me when I was with draco.

"Taylor Davis" immediately I switched back on, I just hoped with all my heart she ended up with blaise. If she wasn't to be with blaise I hoped the atleast she'd be paired with someone good, not like crabbe or something. The hat knew pretty quickly who she needed to be paired with.