⭒ 8 ⭒

"I knew you two were going to get with each other"***

***

When I sneaked into the dorm trying not to wake up Taylor, I failed and woke her up anyway. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What are you still doing out liv" I had to think of a decent lie because I knew she would be able to see right through me.

"Me and malfoy were having some fun" I said but I realised what it sounded like and my eyes widened when I looked at Taylor with a huge grin on her face.

"No no no no that's not what I meant. Me and malfoy just decided to hang out a little longer" she continued to grin but let what she thought I meant go.

"Well since youre up we can talk about blaise" even though it was dark I could still see that Taylor was blushing.

"There's no-" she tried to lie.

"Do not lie to me Taylor" she immediately shut her mouth. "I see the way you and him look at each other. And don't even think for a second that I forgot about what happened in astronomy"

"Okay, I think I like him, a lot" I smiled and jumped up I excitement.

"Well it's quite obvious he likes you too"

"I don't know. I don't want to be rejected"

"Well how would you feel if I talked to blaise tomorrow, I mean today." I just realised it was 2.00 am. She hesitated. "I won't say that I was asking for you, I'll just ask how he feels about you. Trust me, I know how to get to blaise zabini" she smiled and hesitantly nodded. I changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, not sad but not happy, just emotionless. Me and Taylor began to walk to the great hall when blaise and draco run up to us. Draco and I are obviously very tired but blaise and Taylor are talking and laughing. We all sit down at our usual seats and blaise talks.

"Jeez, do you guys sleep at all anymore" me and draco look up at blaise and we then look at each other. we just continue to eat.

I looked at blaise for a second and asked him if we could talk for a minute. He nodded and we stood outside the doors that lead into the great hall.

"I'm very curious, what are your feelings towards Taylor." He hesitated for a second.

"Cmon just tell me, it's obvious you atleast like her a little bit." He sighed and I knew that he caved in and was going to tell me.

"Taylor is the best. She is so sweet and kind and she always happens to be positive or happy. And I do like her a lot but.." I motioned for him to continue.

"But I don't think she likes me" I scoffed and chuckled slightly.

"Taylor's going to hate me for saying this but she totally likes you, she told me last night. Just trust me" I smiled and then shoved him. "So now you can make a move" we laughed and walked back into the great hall and finished breakfast.