⚠️Quick Note⚠️

COMMENT FOR A FOLLOW: must read the rest first though because I say what you have to comment.

I'm sorry if you thought this was another update but I will update maybe tonight, if not tomorrow then.

I just wanted to say that this story is going to have multiple conflicts, not just one like a movie or normal book. I'm doing this instead of a sequel because I don't really see a point of a sequel when I can just continue on with the same book.

I've written stories in the past on other accounts and have always felt like I'm forcing myself to write them which made me lose interest but this story is different.

While I'm writing it, it's like I'm reading the story myself and so it just as fun for me. I'm really enjoying writing this book!!!

With my other stories I ended up giving up after a few chapters but there's still so much I want to write in this story.

I also wanted to say that people who read my book and comment on it have been really encouraging me to keep writing constantly. I feel so loved and I feel like people are really enjoying this book.

Thankyou so much today I woke up and I was just about to pass 200 reads and now I've already passed 300 reads!!! That's insane to see how quickly my book grows. I'm constantly checking Wattpad so I can reply to comments or read the comments. And to see if people are enjoying my chapters.

On this update can you give me some suggestions on what to write. I want to hear what you guys want to read. I already know one big thing I want to do which I'm one hundred percent doing because I've read other books like them. (When it gets to that point I'll mention the books I had read that inspired me)

And so for every suggestion I get or comment that makes me smile (which is almost all of them) I'm going to follow all of you.

I wanted to say Thankyou to mrsmalf0yy  who left a really kind comment on my part 2. Thankyou so much, I was in a crappy mood and that's made my afternoon so much better.

A lot of you guys leave some funny comments on my updates and I absolutely love reading them. Those comments make me open up Wattpad every few hours to check them out.

Thankyou for all the love and I hope to be following lots of you!!!