⭒ 16 ⭒

"You wanted to kiss him, didn't you"***

***

It had been a couple of days since my first day of classes leaving malfoy 5 days to make me confess feelings to him. He was making this way to easy for me, all he was doing was being nicer than usual. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would make my heart flutter more than it already does. I was sure I had this bet in the bag and I started thinking of things I could make malfoy do when I did win.

We were in the last half of the week, the weekend nearing. I longed to finally be able to relax. If this is how I felt after the first week of school, aka the easiest week of school, how am I going to survive the school year.

I woke up this morning before malfoy did, I looked over at the time realising I had half an hour to get ready before we had to leave for breakfast. I decided I would wake malfoy after my shower so we wouldn't argue over who would use the bathroom first.

I walked over to my wardrobe and took out my uniform. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I placed my things on the bathroom bench and turned on the shower, the steam filled the air. I took off my night wear and let it drop to the floor as I stepped into the shower. The water dripped down my body, making all my muscles feel less tense. I washed myself before jumping out and grabbing a white towel to wrap around my body.

I stood infornt of the mirror and looked at myself and sighed. Per usual I decided to brush my teeth before changing, avoiding getting toothpaste on my clean uniform. I tightened the towel around me and began to brush my teeth. Once I finished brushing my teeth I quickly dried my hair using my wand. I then straightened it as it sat nicely below my shoulders.

Then all the sudden I heard the bathroom door open and malfoy walked in, he had just woken up and his eyes were adjusting the light of the white bathroom.

"Malfoy!" I shouted at him when he walked in. I was fully aware I was till wrapped in just my towel.

He looked at me and his eyes widened as he froze for a second. I noticed him lightly shake his head as he shook himself out of whatever trance he was just in. I laughed at him.

Dracos Pov
I walked into the bathroom while my eyes were half shut due to the brightness that the bathroom held.

"Malfoy!" I heard, I quickly looked up seeing miller standing in nothing but a towel. Her hair sat nicely below her shoulders. I realised I was staring and shook myself out of it.

"Like what you see, malfoy?" She asked me with a smirk on her face. I knew what game she was playing, and guess what, two can play that game.

I smirked and walked up to her noticing her expression drop and her body freeze and tense up. This just proved my assumptions, I did make her feel something. I didn't know what though just that I made her feel something.