⭒ 20 ⭒

"What the fuck have you been eating, why are you so fat

"What the fuck have you been eating, why are you so fat."
***

The next morning in the apartment was quiet. I was mad at weasley, draco was mad at weasley, weasley was mad at draco and i, hermione was stuck in the middle, and everyone else could feel the tension. Me and draco have the right to be mad and I know hermione is mad at weasley as well but I just don't get the weasleys sudden outburst, we had done nothing. Whatever it's over now and I have a date tonight.

We all headed to our usual breakfast table and ate mostly in silence. The only words that were spoken were something like,
"Pst, granger, pass me the maple syrup." Or
"Draco, stop wasting all the syrup". Yup, draco is a syrup hog. Breakfast seemed to drag on for hours, as I was visibly buzzing with heaps of energy due to the excitement I held for tonight, the silence did me no good. I could barley sit still at the table for breakfast, I was constantly either bopping up and down or tapping my fingers, sometimes even kicking draco watching the time slowly tick by.

When the time finally reached time for classes I jumped up into the air and yelled out a sound of excitement and glory that we had finally made it through breakfast. Due to the sudden outburst I received some weird glances and chuckles from my friends. Draco just sat their the with a look that told me he was a bit weirded out, while also surpressing a chuckle.

Draco pulled me back down though, and I landed on his lap. His hands rested on my hips, fiddling with the waistband on my skirt while I had my hands flat on his chest. I was very much confused but waited for Draco to fill me in.

"Can't we just spend the day in the apartment, pretend we are sick" he pouted, "we can watch movies, pleeaaassseee" he dragged on the please first an unnecessary amount of time.

"No Draco, we need to go to classes." I poked at his cheeks as I talked to him as if I were talking to a five year old. In response he pouted like a five year old.

"But I don't want to go to classes Livvy loo, I want to relax in bed, with you" he didn't finish that sentence without a wink.

I was confused as to where this new nickname came from and quickly thought of one that Draco was going to hate.

"I'm sorry coco but I have an important herbology quiz I'd rather not miss out on." Proud of the face that Draco plastered on due to his newly founded nickname I got up from his lap. Draco stood up as well quickly after me. I began to head to class but not before Draco slipped his warm hand around my wrist and spun me into his chest.

"Was livvy loo really going to leave me without a goodbye kiss." Draco pouted once again and gosh he looked adorable but I wouldn't let his cute face distract me from playing hard to get with him right now. So I kept a straight face, seeming unaffected by the cuteness he held.

"Sorry coco but I need to be on time to class for once." Once again I began to walk away. But once again Draco pulled me back but without saying anything he planted his lips onto mine. He continued to kiss me for a few seconds before letting me go.