⭒ 5 ⭒

"Going for the bad boy"***

***

I woke up the next morning, my stomach filled with butterflies. Everyone knew that crabbe couldn't keep his mouth shut. As soon as my eyes opened I just knew that today was going to be an interesting day indeed. I got ready for the day ahead of me, it was finally Friday so there would be only one day until I could relax. After Taylor and i were ready we began to walk to the great hall for breakfast. Once we left the common room whispers and gasps were heard all around us and lots of eyes were on me. A bad feeling filled my body while Taylor looked around confused. Suddenly one particular voice caught my attention.

"I heard that Olivia Miller slept with Draco Malfoy" and they giggled. I immediately turned around and walked straight to the unknown voice. She looked at me worriedly.

"I would never do such a thing" I yelled with much anger and stormed off.

I decided to skip breakfast and headed back to my dorm while I waited out breakfast. I waited and waited, as I waited I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening. I felt so worried and I didn't completely understand why.

Soon enough class would start soon, I had DADA and I was kind of worried. Not even just because of the fact that I was the talk of the school but because I hated DADA. I walked into the class and took a seat next to Taylor.

She began to whisper into my ear. "Everyone knows about you and draco snogging in his dorm last night" I sighed as I knew this was coming. I began to sink into my seat.
Many whispers and glares later DADA had ended. I was happy because I had a free period next and decided it would be best if I went to the library to study for an upcoming herbology test.

As I got closer to the library a familiar hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside. I looked up knowing it was draco and I was so worried about what he wanted to discuss. I looked down in embarrassment before he held my chin up and started making out with me. I pulled away and whispered "draco, people can see us" I knew people were probably watching.

"I know they can, they already know about us" he replied
"We can deny that we did, we can lie" I said, even though I wanted to tell people that I liked draco and I think he liked me but I still wanted to make sure with draco that he was fully aware of everything.
"I don't care anymore, I don't care what they say" he whispered to me before making out with me again. This time I gave in and kissed him back. After a lot of seconds we parted and decided to stop. We began to walk and draco grabbed my hand. He intertwined my fingers with his and asked me a question.

"So where are we heading to" draco asked.
"I'm going to the library to study for a herbology test I have" I replied, he nodded and continued to walk with me, hand in hand. We sat down at an empty table in the library and I began to study, draco decided to grab a book and read it. I read the title of the book. ' Book of Potions' of course he had picked up a potions book. I already knew he had this one in his dorm but knew that he couldn't be assed running back to his dorm for a book.

It was time for lunch and I was super nervous. Me and draco walked there hand in hand again, I didn't want draco go let go so I held him tightly. We walked into the great hall and the students went silent, all eyes were on us and I went bright red. We found pansy, blaise, Taylor, crabbe and goyle. I was still pissed at crabbe.

"Nice one crabbe" I hissed at him before he smirked. Although I wasn't totally mad, I was glad I could finally be with draco. We sat down and pansy glared at us, I didn't get her, did she like draco maybe? I didn't really know. Taylor and blaise smirked at me and I winked at Taylor. Taylor and blaise had been getting really close recently.

Suddenly a voice came up behind me,
"So draco huh, that's pretty low don't you think. Going for the bad boy" I heard a snicker and I turned around to see hermione. Hermione had never bothered me before so why was she all of the sudden caring.

"You know what granger, atleast I went for someone who wasn't totally interested in someone else. I see you eyeing down Harry while he was completely interested in Ginny" I sneered before turning around. I heard her storm out of the great hall.

"That'll teach her" she shouldn't have poked her nose in my life, it was none of her business. Draco smirked at me and squeezed my hand underneath the table. All of the sudden draco started to clench onto his for arm in pain. I looked at him with worry in my eyes before he gave me a quick peck and got up to leave. He whispered to me and told me not to go after him and I nodded, but the thing is him telling me not to follow him only made me want to follow him more. A few seconds after he got up and left, I got up to leave.

I saw his blonde hair turning the corner and I followed him, making sure I didn't lose him. I didn't get too close but he then entered the room of requirement. I quickly ran in stopping the door from closing. Once I entered draco turned around and saw me with fear in his eyes. You cannot be here right now, you must leave. He yelled before a dark smoke filled the room.

"It's too late" he muttered to himself. Then I heard a cackle as a death eater appeared. Fear filled my eyes and I stood still, afraid to move. The death eater turned out to be Bellatrix lestrange.

"Who's this" she sneered before facing draco.
"A friend" he replied.
"Well we must go now, and she must come with us. She knows too much"
"No leave her out of this" I still stood still. Unaware what was happening. I felt mad and angry at draco for involving himself in this mess.

Bellatrix grabbed me and pulled me into the smoke while draco followed. We apparated to a big dark room. Bellatrix motioned for me and draco to follow her. So I did as I was told. Bellatrix Rudley told me to sit in a seat next to draco at a very large dark wood table. We waited but I didn't exactly know for what. Then suddenly more death eaters joined the table and I held my breath. Then suddenly a man in a dark cloak appeared, he sat at the very end of the table while luscious, dracos father, sat at he other end. I stayed silent. Suddenly the man removed his cloak and revealed his face. It took all my strength to not open my mouth and gasped loudly.

I soon realised I was sitting at the same table as Voldemort, the dark lord himself.

————————————————————————
16th September 2020