1. Valentines Day

Hi Lovelies. 

I had a new Draco Malfoy fanfic in my head for awhile and decided to start writing it, and here it is. I hope you all like it. <3

My OC:

Name: Allie Gilbert (Played by Malese Jow)

Chapter One

Valentine's day. The day all the girls in the school went crazy, and I was no exception. I was in my 5th year at Hogwarts school, and I sat eagerly at the Gryffindor table with my best friend Lavender Brown.

"Do you think Ron sent me chocolates?" Lavender asked me, eyeing off the ginger boy down the table.

"Maybe" I said with a smile. I was pretty sure Ron had a crush on Hermione, but I did not want to burst her bubble.

"Who are you hoping to send you valentines?" She asked me.

"Oh I don't know" I said rather dreamily. Just thinking about getting a valentines always made me smile, no matter who it was from. The idea of falling in love and having a fairytale life always consumed me at this time of year.

The screech of owls filled the great hall and hundreds of owls flew in carrying many cards and heart shaped chocolate boxes.

A small box of chocolates landed in front of me. I knew straight away who it was from. Neville sent me the same box of mint chocolates every year. He knew I loved them. It was a friendly valentine, not a romantic one. I smiled down the table at Neville and mouthed a 'thank you' to him. He grinned back, just as my own box of chocolates for him landed on the table front of him.

A valentines card landed in front of Lavender and she almost ripped it from excitement as she opened it up. Her huge smile soon fell upon reading who it is from. She chucked it to me and I picked it up and read it.

To Lavender

You're a keeper

Love from,

Cormac McLaggen

On the front of the card was a picture of the 3 goal posts from quidditch. 

I giggled and threw the card back to Lavender

"Sorry Lavender" I smiled "Maybe if you actually talk to Ron this year, he will see how amazing you are, and you will get your valentine next year"

Lavender's frown turned into a smile of determination. She looked down at the table at Ron and nodded agreeing with my idea.

Just when we thought all the mail had been delivered and the hall was already filled with too many giggling and blushing girls, one last owl flew in the hall.

All the girls gasped seeing the owl carrying the most beautiful and perfect single red rose, along with a wrapped rectangular package.

I could feel every girl hoping the package was for them. I couldn't help thinking how romantic it was, and whoever that rose was for, was one lucky girl.

I almost fell off my chair in shock when the owl landed in front of me. I could feel all eyes of the hall looking my way and my cheeks heated with embarrassment... and excitement.
"Go on, Allie, take it," Lavender encouraged.

I took the beautiful rose from the owl and the beautiful wrapped package in shiny silver wrapping paper. Ontop there was a little card.

"Who's it from" Lavender asked.

With nervous hands I opened the card, my heart was fluttering in my chest as I read the card. All that was written in the card was my name with a little heart next to it.

Allie <3

"It doesn't say" I said rather disappointedly. I really wanted to know who had sent me this beautiful rose. I held it in my fingers and smiled at it. It was so perfect, not a single flaw on any of its petals.

"Open the gift" Lavender reminded me "Maybe it will say who it is from in there"

I had almost forgotten about the beautifully wrapped silver parcel that was sitting in front of me. I could still feel many eyes on me as I carefully unwrapped it. Inside was a silver book. I flicked through the pages. It was blank.

I frowned and looked at the cover again. I then noticed in the top corner, written in beautiful gold embroidery was my name.

"I think it's a journal" I smiled at the thoughtful gift. But unfortunately there was still no sign who had sent me this romantic valentine gift. I looked around the hall, hoping maybe whoever sent it to me would just pop out to me, but that felt impossible with everyone already watching me. I blushed and put the journal in my bag, along with the chocolates Neville had sent me. I grabbed a hold of my rose and grabbed Lavender's sleeve.

"Let's go," I said, dragging her along out of the hall.

"You are sooooo lucky" Lavender groaned, looking at my rose.

I smiled, I felt lucky today too. "I'd feel a little bit more lucky if I knew who sent me this though"

"Maybe whoever is sent will confront you later. Maybe they didn't write who it was from on the card so they wouldn't feel embarrassed in front of the whole school watching"

"Maybe" I said hopefully. We walked back to the Gryffindor tower together and I placed the rose on my bedside dresser. I pulled the journal out of my bag and placed it under the pillow of my bed. I wasn't much for writing down my thoughts and secrets, but it was such a beautiful journal, I was sure I'd find something useful to write in it.

Lavender and I ate my mint chocolates together on our way back out of the dorm. We headed for our first class of the day. I had a huge smile on my face, nothing was going to get rid of it, not even potions first up with Snape and the Slytherins.

.............

Sorry for those who hate that the OC  is in Gryffindor, but I personally love a Gryffindor/Slytherin Love story :D so forgive me.

Hope you enjoyed first chapter. Next chapter will be out really soon. Please leave a vote/comment if you liked it 

:)

xx