Chapter 4

Hope and Hannah were sitting in the park thinking of there next move."So what are we doing now" Hope asked.

"Well i was thinking we could push her off the bridge" Hannah said.

"You wanna push your mother off a bridge with vampire blood in her system" Hope asked.

"We defeated Esther so no crazy Alaric but that means how do we kill her and turn her she has to turn at the same time she did for this to work" Hannah said.

"She has Caroline's blood in her system i seen Meredith give it to her" Hope said.

"Then we compel Matt to kidnap my mom and we make her crash today and turn she'll let Damon and Stefan help her they'll make her mad at Miss Mystic Falls where your mom will be and she'll sleep with my dad ayo here i am but we need your mom to follow her insane plan so your parents can still sleep together and you  come and we still need to convince Caroline she's in love with him. Convince Bonnie they aren't bad. Convince Tyler to move on. Convince Jeremy not to try and kill my dad for getting my mother pregnant. Make sure they never go to New Orleans and all will be Aok" Hannah said.

"Freaky" Hope groaned.

"Lets get to work. We have to do this right cause i doubt either of us want to be doing this a second time" Hannah said. As much as she would be willing to do it a second time she didn't know if she could. She missed her dad so much and it killed her ot to be able to talk to him.

"Ok lets get started then we have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. If we mess up the timeline and forget something we mess up everything," Hope said.

"Then lets get started" Hannah smiled.

The two girls went into the grill. They seen Matt working in the back Hannah went to him while Hope had a seat.

"Who are you" Matt asked.

Hannah ripped off his bracelet. Looked him in the eyes then her eyes dilated."You are going to kidnap Elena Gilbert. Talk to her convince her its time for her to make a choice between who she wants to be with. You know the options. Drive her on the wickery bridge. Be the friend that we know you can be." She took a breath in and out."You will not remember this conversation but you will do as i say because you know its in her best interest."

Hannah walked away and went and sat by Hope."You did the right things its our only chance. They teach her control."

--
A few hours later

Elena woke up and she was in 2 Truck."Where the hell am i" She seen the sign that said welcome to Mystic Falls.

"Elena" Matt said.

She looked over to him."What am i doing here Matt,"

"Your my best friend you will always be my best friend and i don't want to see you hurt and thats whats going to happen. Your dealing with to much at once." Matt said.

"I know but i don't know what to do" Elena said

"Here's your chance. Ones at Mystic Grill ones at his house and the other is sitting on your steps. I used your phone to text each one of them. Which one you going to" Matt said.

"Thats not an easy decision i hurt two of them no matter what i do" Elena said,

"No they move on and you get to stay with the person you actually love." Matt said"How about this. All three are vampires 1 loves you because you look like Katherine one doesn't know what the hell he wants and one loves you but wants Human you only. What if you became a vampire what would happen then. We both know its coming. What do you love about Stefan,"