Chapter 7

Rebekah locked Hope in the Mikaelson Cellar because of something that happened earlier.

Few hours Earlier.

Hope and Hannah were training with there hyrbid sides against Rebekah and Bonnie. The girls wanted to releash some of there anger. Elena and Kol were together which was good. But a hunter had shot Tyler yesterday so they had to becareful. And they knew that the expression triangle had started. They had warned her against it cause they didn't want to see her go through that. They definetly were not waking up Silas. It was the lasted thing they needed.

"You two can't fight off these problems." Bonnie said.

"Yes we can that hunter would have got her if Tyler didn't go up there" Hannah said. She threw a fire ball at Bonnie which she blocked.

Hope smelt blood and vamped away. Hanna followed her. They ran into Kol and Elena who had also been training in the woods. Elena's arm and leg was bleeding the hunter was standing in fron of them. Kol was helping Elena stand."Oh shit" Hope cursed/

"Two more"

"We just vamped here so much for cover" Hannah groaned. "Get her out of here we got him." Kol grabbed Elena and vamped out.

"Were immortal you can try" Hope threatned. Her eyes started glowing Amber. He tried to shoot Hope but she put her hand out and the bullet stopped mid-air. She turned it and made it go into the hunter."I'm really dangerous for a fifthteen year old wanna try me, I'm a vampire a werewolf and a witch i can't be killed."

Hannah thrusted her hands out and he flew back."Thats for shooting my mother."

He shot off three bullets. One of them hitting Hope in the leg. She vamped to him and bit him then snapped his neck."Don't ever threaten me."

Rebekah vamped to them holding Bonnie."Hope you'll get the hunters curse."

"The what" Hannah asked.

"Hunters curse placed on vampire hunters of the five to make sure that the vampire that killed them would be there last kill. Klaus had it." Rebekah said."Hannah grab Bonnie" Rebekah grabbed Hope and vamped to the Mikaelson Mannor. Hannah had Bonnie. They walked in and Rebekah went to one of the guest rooms."Stay in here. Until we can cure you it makes you want to murder yourself and as your aunt i won't allow that."

"My magic is stronger then hers i can put a spell up so she can't leave the room" Hannah said.

"Do it" Bonnie said.

Hannah stepped into the hall with Bonnie and Rebekah and did the spell"We can enter and leave but she can't and i made sure that nothing can be used as a weapon."

"I have to stay in here that is not fair it was my werewolf side i can't control my anger." Hope groaned.

"Everything will be fine" Hannah said.

Klaus and Elijah walked over to the group."Who are these two."

"Freya witch this is Andrea she's a hybrid who just got the hunters curse" Hannah said.

"Why is she here" Elijah asked,

"They got turned this year Nik Lijah there kids. I want to help them. She's a witch vampire she's a hybrid they need help" Rebekah said. "Freya here is really strong as a witch she could be useful to. And so is Hope there great fighters. Think of having them two around how much help they could be. There fathers died. Protecting them. Her mother died and her's is two broken to do anything. They need help lets help them."

"Am i gonna win this argument" Klaus asked.

"No there 15 there still learning and they've already been cursed with the supernatural" Rebekah said.

"Where are you two staying" Elijah asked.

"In a hotel by ourselves" Hannah said."What if i told you that Tyler is trying to break his and the others sire bond you can't trust them."

"Fine you two can stay here" Klaus groaned and walked away.

"Thanks Rebekah" Hope said.

"Anytime" Rebekah smiled