Derek Hale

being Derek’s girlfriend and he’s all cuddly in front of the pack, because he isn’t afraid to show that he loves you.“Erica and Mia go against each other, and see who wins. Be unpredictable, find each other’s weaknesses.” Derek, your boyfriend ordered. You gave him a smile, and he shook his head, trying to stay concentrated, but you knew you were wearing down on him. All of practice, you were seeing how much he could take, before he pulled you into his arms, and held you close, refusing to let go.Derek likes to keep you close to him at all times, he likes to show everyone that he loves you, that also means he will intervene in a practice fight if he can’t stand the sight of you getting hit, but he knows deep down that if the two of you would face off against each other, you would win, because you’re great at calculating an opponent, and knowing immediately where to hit them.You walked over to the middle of the floor, and stood in front of Erica, and she smirked, knowing that Derek would most likely interrupt only a minute in. “He does know you can take care of yourself, right?” she let out a laugh. You laughed, and you nodded your head. “Go!” Derek ordered. Erica tried to land a punch, but you easily blocked it. You kept your hand on her wrist, and you yanked her arm behind her back. She somehow managed to flip you over, and as soon as you landed on the ground, Derek pulled her away. She shook her head, and let out a smile. Even though everyone thought she was bitch, you knew she wasn’t. She’s a really great friend to you.Derek pulled you to your feet, and he began making sure you were fine. “Derek, babe, I’m fine, okay?” you said gently. He placed his hands on the sides of your face, and he stroked your cheeks gently. He smiled, and he kissed your forehead. “I just don’t want you hurt.” He whispered. “Derek, there’s a higher chance I’ll get hurt if you don’t let me practice in case I have to get into a real fight. Besides, if I get hurt, I’ll heal.” You said to soothe him, but you knew he didn’t want to think about you having to fight for your life.“She’s right you know.” Boyd said to Derek. Derek sighed, and he nodded his head. He hugged you close for a minute, before he let you go, and went over to the side of the train and leant against it. “Try again.” Derek said in defeat. Erica moved closer to you, and you turned towards your caring and loving boyfriend. “Promise to not interfere?” you questioned. “I’ll try, but if I see blood or hear a bone crack, I’m interfering.” He said firmly. You sighed and you nodded your head, realizing that that was the best you were going to get.You turned towards Erica once more, and you rolled your eyes. “For his sake, try not to break anything.” Erica said laughing. You chuckled, and you nodded your head, signaling that you were ready. Her eyes flashed, and yours mirrored hers, and then you began fighting once more. You managed to knock Erica to the ground, and after about five minutes Derek called the fight, only because it was obvious that it was a draw. You and Erica know each other too well to be able to gain any advancement against the other.Once practice was over, he stood behind you, and he wrapped his arms around your waist, as you looked at a table with pictures of the victims from the Kanima so far, and you guys were trying to figure out who it was. “Wait, Derek, if it doesn’t know it’s own identity, how will it know who it hates?” you questioned, and you turned around, and looked up at his face.“Angel, you’re the smartest person in the world.” He said shaking his head. You let out a laugh, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, and he smiled down at you. “I love you.” He whispered. You laughed, and you pushed up on your tippy toes, and pressed your lips to his, and you heard someone cough. You pressed your head into Derek’s neck, to hide your blush. You couldn’t believe you forgot that the whole pack was here still. “I love you.” He whispered lowly in your ear, and that calmed you, and you felt safe in his arms. You love this man with everything you have.