𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢

Steve woke up at around 7 00am. The bleak golden sunrise crept up his face, making if glow. He got out of bed, making sure he wouldn't wake up his partner and stretched. He groggily walked to the bathroom and showered. He came out 20 minutes later. His hair was wet and he had a dark towel around his waist, with a face towel on his shoulder. He got changed into some comfortable jeans and a tight white t shirt and gelled his hair and went downstairs. He ate his avocado toast and went back upstairs, holding a bunch of bags for the nursery.

He entered the empty room, place the bags down in the middle and let out a sigh.

Steve's POV

I placed some newspaper on the floor and set up my materials. I poured some light purple paint into a tray and got started. It took me about 45 minutes to get the entire room done. I put the roller down and opened a window to let a late morning breeze in. I left the room the way it was and went into the living room (I was waiting for the paint to dry) . I made another breakfast for my self. A big one too. I made some waffles, pancakes, bacon and a nice cold smoothie to go with it. I didn't leave any for Bucky and Wanda considering they wouldn't wake up until 9 or 12 making the food go cold. I went out for some milk and came back with a bunch of colourful paint an hour an half later.
"Ah darn it. I forgot the milk." I got back into the car and went to get the milk. I came back and placed myself on the couch and put on a star wars movie because Peter had been begging me for ages to watch one so I decided to watch A New Hope to pass the time. I ended up watching Empire Strikes Back as well.

No one's POV

Steve looked at his watch. 10 00am. He paused the movie and went to the nursery. He tapped the wall with his index finger and let out a sigh of relief. He went back into the living room to get the supplies for the mural he was going to do on the walls.

Basically he's gonna do like a movie themed room. He's gonna write loads of movies on the wall (the way they're written) and leave a gap next to them so they can do a tally whenever they've watched it.
Like this style ⬇

Movies like LikeDisney, Star Wars,Maze runner, Hunger games, Harry Potter, Die Hard, Titanic, Pirates of the Carribbean, Indiana Jones, Lord Of The Rings

Movies like Like
Disney, Star Wars,Maze runner, Hunger games, Harry Potter, Die Hard, Titanic, Pirates of the Carribbean, Indiana Jones, Lord Of The Rings.......

These kinds of movies

He went back to the living to plan it out before starting. He had Return Of The Jedi playing in the background. He was almost finished when he was put into a head lock. He stood up, and threw the person behind him across the room.

"Bucky?" Steve asked as he looked at his husband, confused as he walked towards him.

"Yes Bucky. Who else would it be"