𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢

I like doing Steve's POV idk y
this chapter is kinda long, so sorry abouut that.

steve's pov
"Buckyyy. Bucky wake up. its your turn."
"why meee" he groaned
"because she's your daughter as well. so now go or you'll be sleeping on the couch tomorrow" I said sternly. I didn't mean it but he didn't know that. he got up at.....5 30am and went into Peggy's nursery to change her.

"papa is really mean." I heard him say through the baby monitor.
"Babe. I can hear you. you're not that slick" I said. he was just about to climb into bed but then Peggy started crying again.
"not it" he said quickly before crawling under the covers. I hopped out of bed and ran to the nursery. why? I don't know. I picked her up and took her to our room and she fell asleep as soon as I put her down.
"Buck. we've gotta do something about this" I gestured to Peggy.
"I know Stevie. but what do we do. Do you think we could try feberizing"
"what Bucky no. we can't do that"
"why? she'll get tired and fall asleep"
"one. she's too young, two that method is just cruel and three...don't kid yourself babe. you hate it when she cries. you wouldn't be able to last 5 minutes"
I could sense him rolling his eyes.
"fine..."
I got out of bed and bought her crib in out room and placed it at the end of our bed.
"what are doing?"
"tomorrow she's sleeping here but not in our bed." I said as I got into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up at 6 30 to my phone vibrating. I picked it up and it was Sam.

"Stevie. you wanna come on a run?"

"ummm" I whispered

"come on man. ever since Peggy's been born we've never gone on a run together or even spent time with eachother"

"Is someone getting jealous?" I joked

"what? no. why would I be jealous of a baby?"

"mhm"

"Steve. you're coming whether you like it or not."

"What do you mean"

*knock knock knock*

"I'm right outside your house biatch"
he hung up.
I groaned and went into the bathroom and then put on a jumper and some sweatpants and went to open the door.
"wow Sam. Wow" I said as I went to get my shoes. he came in and took a bow. We were just about to leave when I heard crying. Sam groaned and went back inside and plopped himself on the couch.
"I'm sorry Sam. Lemme take care of it and then we can go"
I ran upstairs to Peggy and took her to Wanda's room. Luckily she was already awake but was making out with Vision. I covered Peggy's eyes and shouted in a whisper "Wanda!"
She quickly pulled away and got up.
I gestured to Peggy.
"There's a thing called knocking Rogers hyphen Barnes" she complained, taking Peggy out my hands.
"thank youuu" I said while running downstairs. "Okay Wanda's taking care of her. Let's go"
"Finallyyy"

-----------------------------------------------------------
"What are you gonna get Tony?" he asked while we rested under a tree.
"Oh crap. that's today?"
"yup"
"what time?"
"I think it starts at 6 30. are you gonna bring Peggy?"
I smirked.
"What???"
"Seriously tell me. are you jealous?"
"hmph. yes" he mumbled and put his head down. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Why though"
"I miss you mannn. like before we would go out. me you n Bucky and now you guys hardly talk to me and your world revolves around pegg- wait no sorry. I just miss hanging out with you guys"
I pulled him into a hug.
"Aww Sammy. don't be jealous."I pulled away "how about this. every other day we go for a run and on Fridays you come over and we can hang out and you can play with Peggy"
"That sounds great Steve."
my phone started ringing.