𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛🌨️

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bucky's pov
"So when can I take off the cast?"
"in about 2-3 weeks"-nurse
"ughh"
"Thank you." Steve said as he handed me my crutches. The nurse left.
"This is bullshit" I complain as we walk towards the car.
"I know. I know. but 3 weeks isn't all bad"

I roll my eyes and sit in the passenger seat.
"What do you want to do now? wanna go Christmas shopping?"
"No Steve I don't want to go Christmas shopping. one. because it's 4pm on the 14th December and two. I don't want to"
"*sigh* ummmm. can I paint your metal arm?"
"why?"
"because why not"
"but no one is even gon see it"
"so? I'll know it's there"

I rolled my eyes and threw my head back on the seat. "do you ever feel like we don't spend enough time with Peggy?"
"Babe.... we are with her like all the time. like she comes everywhere with us"
"THEN HOW COME SHE DIDN'T COME NOW"
"because she was sleeping and Wanda is back"
"bullshit"
"Why you so angry today"
"Because Steve I'm tired and bored and in pain" I whined.
"*sigh* so what do you want to do. You wanna go get some food? you wanna-"
"I want you to teach me how to draw"
his face lit up like he's been waiting for me to say that for ages.
"Yeah. we can do that. only if you don't get worked up if you do something wrong"
"fine"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so are you ready?"
"Yessss."
"You comfortable" he was tryin his hardest not to smile.
"Steve I swear-"
"ok ok ok" he gave me different types of pencils and taught me step by step

He taught me how to draw a really realistic eye. I was quite proud of my work until I saw his.
"i- uh- Steeeve. how is yours better. we did the exact same thing"
"*chuckle* Don't worry babe. you'll get it soon. just keep practicing"
I slouched on my chair and took out my phone and started playing Among Us.

"There. Done" he held up my sheet.
"What did you do?
"I added a small detail in the pupil. look. it's mountains'
"That's amazing Stevie"

steve's pov
He looked at me with the biggest smile ever and puppy eyes. a puppy. hmm a puppy. imma get Buck a puppy. correction, I'm goin to get Bucky and Peggy a puppy

I took my sheet and put it with all my other random drawings and put buck's in a frame and hung it up.
"STEEEEVE. BUCKYYYY" Wanda shouted.
I walked into the living room/kitchen and saw Wanda putting on a coat.
"Where you going?" Bucky asked, walking infront of me.
"I am going..out. Clint said he got in a big fight with Laura and it somehow involved pietro so yeah. I don't know when I'll be back. I'll text you. ok bye guys. bye Peggy I love you" and with that she left.

"WAnDAAAA" Peggy screamed. tears ran down her face as she shook her playpen. I went over to her and took her out to get something to eat. "don't worry cupcake. she'll be here soon. she's gone to uncle Clint's" I said as I peeled some plums for her and Bucky.
"WANDAA" she shouted, banging her fists on the highchair table. I crouched down do I was eye to eye with her.
"Peggy. Stop screaming. I said she will be here soon" I scolded, raising my voice a little. She frowned and crossed her arms "papa not nice" she said in a clear voice. I widened my eyes "excuse me?" she hit my face and screamed "WAnDAAAA"  I stood up "Margaret Peggy Rogers-Barnes i-" I felt a hand on my shoulder, gently pulling me back. "Steve....." I took a deep breath, placed the plum slices on the island, grabbed my wallet and keys and walked out.

Why is she so stubborn. I mean I shouldn'tve raised my voice at her, that only makes her think she's being threatens but still. what is she gonna be like when she older. I can already tell I'm not gonna be the favourite parent.
I sigh. I park in the parking lot outside the pet store.

bucky's pov
Steve walked out. I mean I knew he was gonna come back but I'm low key worried. I took Peggy out the high chair and curled into my chest. "where papa" she asked, guilt easily shown in her voice. I rub her back. "papa is gone out. he'll come back later okay?" she nodded and put her on my shoulders, which made her pull my hair for no reason at all, before going to the couch. I then went back to the island to get the plums and then sat with Peggy and watched Paw Patrol while we ate.