𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

3 days later

Steve had awakened at 7 30. he fluttered his eyes open but the sun blinded him which made him close them again quickly. he felt like he was kinda struggling to breathe...

steve's pov
I looked down to see bucky on top of me, his arms around my waist.
"buck. Bucky. buckyyyyy" I whispered, trying to shake him awake.
"whaaaat" he groaned.
"get off me. how did you end up on top of me. get offff. I can't breathe."
"oh shit. I'm sorry Stevie"
"AHHHHHHH SHIT OW BUCKYYY" I yelled. he kneed me in my crotch.
he started laughing as he rolled back on his side "I'm sorry Steve"
I slapped his chest with the the back of my hand.
"oww."
I turned to face him. I moved a strand of his greasy brown hair out of his face and looked into his dark blue eyes. he was so adorable. I loved everything about him. his jaw. his lips. his eyes. his perfect eyebrows. his cheekbones. his eyelashes. the way his nose scrunches up when he happy. I love him.
"hey babe. can you believe it. in one week we'll have a little girl."
"mhm yeah. it's crazy" he said, slowly drifting into sleep again. I chuckled and kissed his nose before sitting up. I felt a hand on my shoulder but before I turn my head I was slammed onto the bed. Bucky snuggled his head under my chin, put one arm over my waist and one leg over both mine, making sure I wouldn't leave.
"buckyyy. come on. I need to go to the gym" I chuckled, running my hands through his hair.
"no" he said firmly. I knew he was never gonna budge so I decided to go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"hey babe"

I sighed and looked up from my book

"what?"

"Do you like raisins?"

"Ummmm yeah?"

"How do you feel about a date?"

I turned bright red as I bit my lip and looked down.

"why?" I asked to tease him

"Steeeve" he whined "come on. the baby is coming next week. we should do something fun before she's here. let's gooooo. baaabe"

I chuckled at his whining "okokok. let's do it. what time though because Tony is coming over in...." I looked at m watch, it was 3 00pm "........half an hour. we could go at 6 00?"

"ok. yeah. that works. I'm going to take Wanda to her Lamaze class now sooo.... bye" he got up, took my leather jacket and left. I sighed, put my book away and decided to go to the gym.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"CAPSICLE IM HERE" tony exclaimed.

I held the punching bag still and unwrapped my hands.

"hey stark"

"right. let's get started. I only need a few hours to finish so I'll be out of your hair at around 6-6 30. is that okay?"

"um actually tony me and Bucky are going on a date to Coney Island at 6 so....."

"ah ok yeah I'll try get finished before then."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"....bye Tony" I waved as he drove off.
I heard a thud. I jumped but didn't think too much of it. I then heard a crash from upstairs. I ran into Wanda's room, everything was fine.
my eyes widened as I slowly went towards my room. I found one of Bucky's knives laying on the table. Man I really need to tell him to stop leaving weapons around. does he not realized that there will be an infant in this house in a few days. I picked it up for self defense and slowly opened the door. I saw 2 people. one dressed in red and blue and one in red and black. the door creaked and I shut my eyes for some dumb reason. when I opened them the two costumed people were looking at me.