Mother Dearest

12:35 pm, Wayne Manor, Damian's POV

    It has been 2 weeks since I found out the girl's name was Marinette. A pretty name honestly. I hadn't told Jon, however. I would ask my brothers for help in this, but the way they would react is not something I want to deal with today. So I shall be searching for this Marinette myself.

As I walked downstairs for breakfast, I sense someone watching me. I look around to try and find this person, however, I found no one. I must be going crazy from being in this household. I continue my walk to the dining area but the feeling doesn't go away.

I shake it off as Todd or Drake spying on me. Oh how wrong I was.

I finally make it to the dining room, it is only Grayson, Todd, Drake and I. How wonderful. I sit down and serve myself. I profusely sit far away from every one and try to eat as fast as possible. The sooner I get to school, the sooner it will be over, and the sooner I get to search for this Marinette. I finish my food and wake it over to the kitchen. I put my dish in the sink and grab my bag for school.

As I finally make it to school, I search for Jon. To tell him of my findings. I see Jon walking in the hall to get to his class. I run up to him but as I do, the damn bell rings. I am forced to walk to my class. Just great. Now I must wait until lunch.

~DidyoumissLinebreakerchan?CauseIdid~

Finally it was time for lunch. I grab my food and walk over to our usual table. Jon is already there eating his food. I sat down across from him.

"I figured out her name." I say as I sat down. He looks at me in surprise.

"Really? What is her name?" He asks

"Marinette. Her name's Marinette" I say eating some of my lunch. It still tastes disgusting.

"So how are you going to find her? After the note and bracelet, that has to be proof that she's real." He says drinking some of his soda.

"I was going to go out to night and try and find her." I replied (They know each other identies)

"You want some help?" He says with a smirk

"You just want to try and meet her." I say

"Well yeah I want to meet your sister."

The bell rings yelling that lunch is over. As I walk over to the trash bin, I feel someone watching me. I can't see who though. I shrug it off and walk to class. Math. I hate math. As does everyone else.

I walk in, however the teacher isn't there. It was just the students. Maybe she's just running late. I walk over to my seat and get out everything I might need for class. I still felt eyes on me. I look up and everyone is in their normal friend groups or reading a book. No one is even looking in my direction. That's not weird.

After about 10 minuets the teacher walks in. Looking like she had just ran all the way to class. Which she probably did being ten minuets late. She starts class like normal, nothing out of the ordinary. 

As the last bell rings I walk out to the front of the school.  Yet I can still feel someone watching my movement. I pick up my pace and walk to Alfred. Quickly I get in the car and Alfred starts driving.

The drive home is quiet. We finally make it to the manor. I make my way to my room and quickly do my work. I pull out my math, science, and history books. This is going to take a while.

~Timeforthegoodstuff~

I finally finish my work. I check my phone and it's almost midnight. I wanted to go out and try to find Marinette but being this late, I have to wait until tomorrow. Knowing father, he probably had Todd or Drake take my patrol tonight.

I change into my nightclothes and get ready for bed. As I lay down in my bed, I hear the door open. Thinking it was father, I pretended to be asleep. Even slowed my breathing. 'Father' put his hand on my mouth and tried to pick me up to take me somewhere. Alright this isn't father.

I try to get out of their grasp, to no success. In my attempt to get out, I pushed the person in to may things in my room. The lamp crashed down along with the bookshelf making a loud noise. I hoped that it was enough to wake anyone.

As I would hear the sound of someone running to my aid, the person got a needle and injected me with something in my neck. Whatever it was, it burned. It felt like hot lava was being pored into my veins. So I tried to scream. As black dots appeared in my vision, the door opened. To reveal, my brothers holding various weapons. Todd had a metal baseball bat, Grayson had a crowbar where he got it I will never know, Drake had a wooden bat.

They said something, but I couldn't hear. My eyelids closed again my will and everything went black.

~

When I finally woke I was on my knees. With chains on my arms, legs, and my neck. I looked up and saw the one person I hoped to never see again.

"Mother?" I asked. My voice shaky with fear.

"Ah, you're finally awake. You will be rejoining the league as of right now. Your failure of a sibling has proven to be faulty. So I will be replacing her with you." She said as she poured herself a glass of wine.

"I will never help you! I've finally become a better person, I will not let you turn me back to who I used to be." I say trying to get up, however an exureshating pain erupts from my neck. I scream in pain as the feeling gets worse the longer it it on.

"You say that now, however, I have come to realize that I can be quite convincing."

The guards come pick me up from where I was sitting. As we pass by any doors and halls, we walk down stairs to a part of the base I have never seen before.

They open to door to show a holding area.

"Wake up brat. You have someone here to meet you." The guard says as he puts me in a new set of chains that are against the wall, holding me up.

The guards walk out and someone walks into the light. Their bluebell hair is dirty and a mess. Their skin is covered in fresh wounds, some still bleeding. Their clothes are tourn and dirty was well.

"Marinette?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey guys! You said that you wanted an update so here you go! And with that have a wonderful Day/Night!

Bye My Little Heros!~

-V