Friends and Siblings

11:30 am, Gotham Mall, Chloe POV

"I can't wait to see Mari again!" I exclaimed, you could hear the excitement in my voice.

"It's only been a couple of weeks since we saw her," Nathaniel says with an eye roll.

"I know but still, we haven't seen her in a while. And she told me that she started at West-point Academy." The car parks in the parking lot. I wait for it to stop before thanking the driver and getting out.

Marinette, Luka, Nathaniel, Kagami, and I were going to meet up at Gotham Mall. To hang out and just have fun. It's been some time since we got to hang out. Without everyone else coming and ruining everything like last time.

Nathaniel and I climb up the stairs to the lunchroom where we said to meet. When we get inside, we don't see the others. So I pull out my phone and text the group chat.

                               ///:\\\

Chloe
Where are you guys? I don't see any of you.

Gami
Me and luka are in front of the Chick-fil-a. Where are you?

Nath
We are in front of the stairs. Where's Mari?

Mari
I'm going to be a little late. So wait for me!!!
I have a couple of chores to do before I can get ready.

Luka
Look to your right a little Chloe. I can see you

                            \\\:///

I looked up from my phone to where Luka had said. I saw him waving his hands in the air like a crazy person. I grab Nathaniel's hand wan walk over to where he is.

We get over there and make a small conversion while waiting for Kagami to leave the restroom. Since we all wanted to look around I texted Marinette to meet us at Hot Topic (as requested by Luka and Nathaniel).

                        ///:\\\

Chloe
Mari meet us by hot topic. Luka and Nath wanna look around

Mari
Alright. Dont do anything stupid without me!

                   \\\:///

I tell everyone what she said and we begin walking around the food court to the stairs. We walked past many shops before we reach our first stop, Forever 21.

We walk inside and start looking around.

"Oh, Gami look! This would look great on you." I showed her the black off-shoulder hugger top. It was black with little dragons all over the shirt. She turned around to see the shirt. A smile appeared as she took the shirt to try on later.

After 20 minutes we left, have not bought anything, to the closest Hot Topic as Marinette had just texted saying she was here.

We walked in and started looking around. For some reason, Luka wanted to try on one of the corsets that they have in store. He had just finished putting on the thing when someone had called out my name. I turned around to see a familiar bluenette.

"Luka, honey, why the corset?" Marinette wore a white off-shoulder top, the middle clung close to her body while the sleeves were big. The shirt was paired with black ripped shorts, white tights, and black combat boots. Her hair was in two space buns on the top of her head.

"I wanted to look fabulous that's why" Luka sassed. He was striking various poses, with the intent to make us laugh. And he was successful. 

"You look like an idiot," Gami said "Try this one" She handed him an even smaller corset that was neon pink with little bats on them.

Nino wheezed, Mari laughed, I almost choked on air, and Luka yelled bet and walked toward the dressing rooms to try it on.

As we waited for him to come out, we looked around for anything we wanted or anything we could put on just for some laughs.

"Guys I think this is the one" Luka pulls the curtain and strikes a ridiculous pose. The corset barely fit him and looked like it would burst at any moment. " I can barely breath, I'm taking this off."

As he walked away from the rest of the group we went over to Marinette and talked. Seeing as we hadn't seen her for quite some time. Plus she said that she finally found her family, we were all so happy for her until she said that she had to move schools to the one her brother was going to. At least she doesn't have to deal with Lila anymore. But now we have to deal with her alone.

"That thing hurt, Gami"  Luka walked out rubbing his sides

"Then why did you put it on?" She asked 

"She got you there," Nino said as he showed Marinette a jacket that read 'I'm fluent in Kicking Your Ass'.

"Jason, do you know where Marinette went? She ran off."  A man had asked. I turned to see who was talking.

"Why don't we go to Starbucks? I heard there was a new drink there I wanna try it. Supposedly it's really good." Mari said as she walked out of the store after hearing sounds of agreement.

 They followed her around until they realized, she had gotten them lost. After 10 minutes of being lost, they found it by complete accident.

There was no new drink like she had said but they got drinks anyway and returned to walking around. On multiple occasions, while walking, Marinette would lead them away to a different store. Though, none questioned it.

 That is until someone had caught up with them. Turns out there was something she was hiding from them. Her brothers. Every people she was trying to avoid the whole time.

"Heyy, Tim. What cha doing?" Marinette had a nervous smile on her face.

"Where did you go? Once we got here you ran off. Demon Spawn didn't even know where you went." 'Tim' had said.

"I kinda, sort have ran off with my friends." 

"Is that the only reason why you asked to go to the mall? For your friends?" Tim had a blank face.

"Are you mad?" Marinette looked at her feet.

"I should be but no. At least it was me who found you and not the other idiots. Will you be so kind as to introduce me to your friends?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, of course." Marinette led Tim into the store where her friends were.

She gestured to each and said their names. Tim got along with most.  Marinette was happy about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:1057

Hey,,, guys. I am so sorry for such a late update but I found my papers and I can resume writing on this story. Yay. If you have any ideas for this story you can comment and I will read them. If I can incorporate them in the story I will.  Constructive Criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Bye, my heroes!

-V