The Past will Always Return

5:34 am, Wayne Manor

3rd POV (Damian)

"I'll count while you go hide. Ok, Damian?" A girl asked the boy. She wore a black sleeveless dress with a white shirt underneath. Her bangs cover her forehead, the rest of her hair was in a top ballerina bun. She had white tights on with black dress flats. When Damian tried to look at her face he couldn't make out what she looked like. What he could see were her smile and her black earrings.

"Okay!" The boy replied. He had raven black hair and toxic green eyes. He wore a white button-up short sleeve shirt with a black tie and a dark green knitted sweater. He had white knee-high socks and black shoes. Damian immediately knew who the boy was. It was him after all. But he didn't know who the girl was. She was very familiar to him. Like he'd known her his whole life.

Damian was pulled out of his thoughts as she finished counting. She shouted "Ready or not here I come, Damian!" It was then he looked at his surroundings. They were in what looked like a house. But it didn't look like the manor. And the League wasn't based in a house. He looked up when he heard someone giggle.

There he was, little five-year-old Damian hiding behind a plant. He looked so happy. Was it because he was being an actual child?

"Found you!" The girl cried.

"How do you keep finding me, ---------?" He asked

"You always pick the worse hiding spots silly!" Then His alarm went off.

7:30 am, Wayne Manor Damian's POV

I opened my heavy eyelids to turn off my alarm. 'What a strange dream. I wonder who that girl was' I grabbed my clothes to take a shower.

I started to undress while waiting for the water to warm. I look at all my scars. I know how I got them but some of them are fuzzy. Like the one on my right shoulder. All I can remember is that I was training at the League with someone. I can only remember one thing about the person. Their Midnight Hair. It was in a ponytail, it had a red ribbon holding it.

I check the water. Satisfied with the temperature I step inside and begin to wash my body.

~helloitisilinebreakerchan~

As I was walking downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast. Greyson stops me in the hallway.

"Oh perfect, Damian! Bruce wants us to go to the cave tonight. Something about a new drug ciricle we have to take care of."

"Alright"

"Are you ok? You look pale" He asks

"I'm fine. Just a strange dream"

"Can you tell me?" He looks at me with puppy eyes

"Maybe later"

I keep walking to the kitchen to see father there eating breakfast while reading the newpaper. 'Strange. Normally he's already at work by now' He looks up at me and puts down the paper.

He looks at me with worry laced in his eyes."Damian, are you feeling well? You look pale" I know her means well, but with my confusion I just didn't answer.

"I just asked him the same thing in the hall." Greyson says. Todd and Drake look at each other with confusion. "What did he say?" he asks

"All he said was that he had a strange dream." Grayson looks at me with concern"Would you like to share with us what your dream was about?"

To my luck Alfred comes to the kitchen and tells me if I don't leave now I'll be late for classes. I quickly excuse myself and follow him to the car.

~Time skip by Jason's LOVE for bread~

"Damian? You ok?" Kent asks "You've been spacing out for a while and it's freaking me out"

"Sorry, just thinking about something" I say looking down at my lunch. School food is discusting.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout?" He looks at me with curiosty. "Well This morning I had a really strange dream."

"What happened in the dream?"

I take a deep breath before I answer. " In the dream I was with a girl. It looked like we were five years old. We were playing hide and seek." I turned to look at him before contuining. "I felt like I knew her. Like I've known her my whole life. But I couldn't see her face."

"Well what do you remember of her from the dream?"

"She had dark blue hair. It was in a bun and she had bangs. She wore a plan black dress with white tights and black dress shoes. She also had black earrings and a black headband."

"And you feel like you knew her?" He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Yeah. It feels like I've known her my whole life. You know how when you been with someone for so long that when they leave you forget that they left?"

"yeah"

"That's what it feels like. In the dream I said her name. But I couldn't hear it. It was a just a loud beep. I think it was my alarm though" I look back down at my food and push it away. Not like I was ever going to actualy eat it.

"Huh, weird. Maybe you did know her. Like in your past life or something." I was about to say something but then the bell rang and lunch was over. "Ah, there's the bell. I'll see you later."

I watched as he got up and left. I sighed and left to my next class, Math. Everyone's favorite subject. Said no body ever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Words: 917

Hey guys! How we feeling about the new book? Pretty bad, I know right! But anyway I started to write this during 2nd period when I should have been doing my work. Anyway I have plans to finnich this and also continue Talk To Me so that book will continue. Have a wonderful Day/Night!

Bye My LIttle Heros!~

-V