Nicknames

12:31 pm, West-point Gotham Academy Cafeteria, Damian's POV

"So you had another weird dream, where you and this Marin made lucky charms, and when you woke up you actually found it with a note by them?" Jon asked as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"You are correct." I say taking the note and the bracelet back. " The hand writing is familiar but Selena and Kory's handwriting is very different from this."

I once again find myself reading the note again and looking at where all of my answers where just out of my reach. The name Marin sounds familiar. How, I have no clue.

"You could, I don't know, just ask your dad for help?" Jon said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"He'd think I'm crazy. And I'd rather not have that." I say putting the note away. This was my only proof that what I was dreaming about was Real. If it got damaged or lost they wouldn't believe me.

I sigh as the bell rang yelling to all the students to go to classes. Not like I would pay attention in class though. I spend the whole class trying to figure this out all on my own. Now it would have been easier to use the bat-computer but then father would be suspicious of what I was doing, and I don't want to deal with that right now.

As I finish yet another class, I walk out side the school to be greeted by Alfred. We have a quick conversation as I get inside the car and he begins to drive back to the manor. He keeps looking back at me through the mirror, which for Alfred is not to strange as he does that to make sure Todd and Drake aren't making a mess.

But he was looking back with a face of worry and concern. I didn't pay it much mind as I began to think of the note. The more I thought of it, the more it began to feel heavier. Like bricks.

As he pulls into the driveway I walk out of the car to be greeted by yet another person. To my luck, it's Grayson. I will never willing admit it but, out of all my brothers I like Grayson.

"Hey Demon, how was school?" He asks

"A waste of time. I still don't know why father insist I go." I say as I walk up to the door and open it. I walk in to be once again greeted by someone. Can't I just be alone for once? I guess not in the Wayne Household. As the door opens to reveal Todd. Just my luck.

"Demon-spawn, how was school?"

"Grayson just asked me that." I say walking to my room. As I reach my door I am stopped by yet another person, Drake.

"What cha doin?" He says. Trying to be 'cool' and fails miserably. He almost fell over by just standing on the wall.

"Going to do ridiculous homework." I say as I move him out of my way. This whole day has just been so strange and these idiots aren't making it any less.

"Why?" Todd asks

"If I don't father will be upset, but he always is." I put my bag down on the desk. Grayson looks down at the floor before picking something up.

"Demon-spawn, what's this?" He says as he shows me a paper. I grab the paper only to realize too late that it is the note. It must have fallen out of my bag when I put it on the desk. Todd and Drake take it from my hands to read the note as well. Todd looks at me with caution, so does Drake.

"What mission is this talking about, Damian? You haven't gone on many missions and, if you did, one of us would have gone with you." He says. His voice demanding answers, yet still holding a bit of worry.

"Yeah, who is this Marin that's mentioned?" Drake asked. At this point I had no chose but to tell them the truth. If I didn't they would have told father. They are going to tell father ether why, but this way is safer. So I began to explain to them.